Hey everyone. Thought I'd stick my head in. Hope you're all good.
I was just having a lurk. Usually stealthy with my lurking. I fully intended being quite stealthy with my lurking today.
But then I saw this:
I don't know about Cosmic Manta but Cups left Holland and is on tour somewhere in the UK ...
Search found 933 matches
- Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:07 pm
- Forum: The Playground
- Topic: The Disappearance Of Cups and Cosmic Manta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15760
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:29 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Eyesix/ACYL Original Source Project
- Replies: 75
- Views: 279525
Re: Eyesix/ACYL Original Source Project
Holy Moly, it's turned out to be worse than I thought. Sorry everyone. I almost put out his first release on my Blurry Pup label, but he ended up going along with Sparkwood. A fluky dodge on my part.
I wasn't quite so lucky with the Downey thing, which also seems to have been even worse than I ...
I wasn't quite so lucky with the Downey thing, which also seems to have been even worse than I ...
- Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Free download (album + EPs)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 989
Re: Free download (album + EPs)
No worries guys. Glad you dig.
Leaving the link active for another few hours.
Leaving the link active for another few hours.
- Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:02 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
- Replies: 3845
- Views: 4651082
Re: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
started doing some visual stuff
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.instagram.com/sonofkowalski/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>sonofkowalski</span><span>/</span></a>
Really ...
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.instagram.com/sonofkowalski/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>sonofkowalski</span><span>/</span></a>
Really ...
- Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:42 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Free download (album + EPs)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 989
Free download (album + EPs)
Hope all you twoists are keeping good.
I made a bundle of my releases available for free download for Black Friday, but realised yesterday that I forgot to take the offer down, so I've decided to continue it until the weekend.
Anomaly Domine (album)
Mixed View (EP includes Christ. & VHS Head ...
I made a bundle of my releases available for free download for Black Friday, but realised yesterday that I forgot to take the offer down, so I've decided to continue it until the weekend.
Anomaly Domine (album)
Mixed View (EP includes Christ. & VHS Head ...
- Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:29 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Improve your acoustics...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 499
Re: Improve your acoustics...
They're fire proof. I bet they're really expensive. The company who makes them is in Sweden & ships worldwide.
http://www.baux.se/woodwool-tiles-hexagon/
http://www.baux.se/woodwool-tiles-hexagon/
- Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:55 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: SOLAR BEARS - WILD FLOWERS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2637
Re: SOLAR BEARS - WILD FLOWERS
Seriously digging the darker turn your new stuff seems to have taken. The textures are great. Looking forward to the album.
- Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:52 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Improve your acoustics...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 499
- Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:15 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: The speech in We've Started Up
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2422
Re: The speech in We've Started Up
Everytin' wot 747 sez^
- Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:52 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
- Replies: 3845
- Views: 4651082
Re: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
I loved Bowie. Here's a little tribute remix I did:
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/da ... imploded-v
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/da ... imploded-v
- Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:21 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Solar Bears - Advancement
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1759
Re: Solar Bears - Advancement
Very much looking forward to it John.
- Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:51 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Is this chord progression too similar to a BoC song?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 9625
Re: Is this chord progression too similar to a BoC song?
I think Tycho has a pretty distinctive sound of his own these days. Certainly with the last two albums.
- Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:42 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Is this chord progression too similar to a BoC song?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 9625
Re: Is this chord progression too similar to a BoC song?
Sounds ok. Depends on whether you want to sound like BoC or not. It's lot less BoCy than some of the stuff posted on here. The chord progression specifically, I don't think rips off anything.
It's also worth noting that BoC don't have a monopoly on warbling retro sounding synths. It's more a ...
It's also worth noting that BoC don't have a monopoly on warbling retro sounding synths. It's more a ...
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:21 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Pastoral Tones: plugin inspired by the Boards Of Canada soun
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1839
Re: Pastoral Tones: plugin inspired by the Boards Of Canada
Looks very nice. Love the demo sounds.
The only thing for me is that a plugin like this does a lot of the stuff I enjoy doing myself. It looks like you put a lot of work in to it.
I'm sure somebody who's not into sounding overly BoCy could knock some creative usage out of this too though, so you ...
The only thing for me is that a plugin like this does a lot of the stuff I enjoy doing myself. It looks like you put a lot of work in to it.
I'm sure somebody who's not into sounding overly BoCy could knock some creative usage out of this too though, so you ...
- Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:43 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: VHS Head profile film
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1040
Re: VHS Head profile film
By the way, you've all seen this, right?
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZnlJ2upJv8" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v ...
- Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Tim Hecker thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 9528
Re: Tim Hecker thread
Had tickets to see Tim Hecker a few years back. It was cancelled at the last minute thanks to the infamous Icelandic volcanic dust cloud. I was raging.
- Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:33 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: VHS Head profile film
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1040
VHS Head profile film
Hey. Some of you may have missed this short film from a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty interesting.
I was delighted to discover my track Julia Taxi (remixed by VHS Head) features at 3:50.
https://t.co/ooKsoPshcF
I was delighted to discover my track Julia Taxi (remixed by VHS Head) features at 3:50.
https://t.co/ooKsoPshcF
- Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
- Replies: 3845
- Views: 4651082
Re: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Hey y'all. Sorry I've not been around much recently. I'll try to remedy this soon. I've a lot on my plate just now.
Anyway, I guess this is a pop song. So it's possibly poptastic.

[media]https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/we-choose-love[/media]
Anyway, I guess this is a pop song. So it's possibly poptastic.

[media]https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/we-choose-love[/media]
- Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:23 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
- Replies: 3845
- Views: 4651082
Re: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Thanks for listening guys. I made the track private, & can't edit the post above, so here's the link:
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/po ... ll/s-JIgPr
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/po ... ll/s-JIgPr
- Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
- Replies: 3845
- Views: 4651082
Re: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Ok, so here's the track I submitted for One On Twoism Volume 6, but I guess it didn't fit.
It's a year since I submitted it, & I haven't really listened to it since then. Just did a quick/ rough master to share with you guys.
Posthumous Stroll:
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view ...
It's a year since I submitted it, & I haven't really listened to it since then. Just did a quick/ rough master to share with you guys.
Posthumous Stroll:
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view ...
