Search found 6 matches

by Gruff
Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 1 year of Trans Canada Highway
Replies: 44
Views: 19756

That "clac" sound is perhaps a kind of signature that goes perfectly well with the BoC sound.
I think of boards being smacked together. Only this sounds more erotic in nature. lol

Thanks for that detailed explanation nsputnic . It's kinda facsinating how it all get's formed together 1 vibration ...
by Gruff
Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 1 year of Trans Canada Highway
Replies: 44
Views: 19756

Okay cool. I had the movie file converted but I deleted it and now I've forgotten how. So I'll have to get some videohelp and will post some of the hard evidence then.

But basically you can find this evidence for yourself if you have the time and inclination for it. (PM me if you like and I can ...
by Gruff
Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 1 year of Trans Canada Highway
Replies: 44
Views: 19756

... and sorry for talking about trolling Gruff. Sounds trippy enough for me to. Atm I'm obtaining a HD version of Lost Highway. Will look into it later

No problem Saakki. I'm glad you asked if I was serious about it.
& that's so cool you're getting an HD copy of Lost Highway. I can only ...
by Gruff
Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 1 year of Trans Canada Highway
Replies: 44
Views: 19756

Trolling? Now why would I do that? I may crack jokes but I don't see the point in trying to make a fool out of people. Anyway, we seem to do that pretty well by ourselves.

& I'd expect to be accused of being a droll before a troll. lol

I wish someone would actively & seriously engage me one ...
by Gruff
Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 1 year of Trans Canada Highway
Replies: 44
Views: 19756

Thanks Saob & Dave_from_2001, and the rest who replied to my post. I dig this forum, even though I don't drop by often. I think I should tho.
Anyway, I'd like to add that my earlier post is kinda confusing because of the mention that Pete Standing Alone is on the TransCanada Highway album. It's ...
by Gruff
Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 1 year of Trans Canada Highway
Replies: 44
Views: 19756

I love BOC's Trans Canada Highway. Every song on that album is awesome. For some unexplained reason I discovered that it would conjure up, quite dependably, very specific images and ideas from David Lynch's Lost Highway. It just sort of dawned on me one morning while listening to the album at around ...