Search found 2 matches

by glentennis
Tue May 17, 2011 7:18 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Turquoise Hexagon Sun
Replies: 16
Views: 3056

Just FYI, this guy also records under the name Helios, I believe I read that his tracks under that name had been mislabeled as BoC tracks in the past. I discovered his stuff (as Helios) through last.fm, really great, some of the best Boards influenced stuff out there, imo.

One of the first tracks ...
by glentennis
Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:27 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC
Replies: 23594
Views: 27129492

Greetings all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Given recent 'box' related developments, news regarding a release could well be imminent. As such I'm getting ahead of the game and calling the release date right now (using some pretty hardcore analysis here ) : MAY 17. A piece of free boc ...