Hey Twoismers, I finished an album called 'Paradise Room' which will be released this summer. In the meantime here's a video for a featured track from it called 'Git More'. Enjoy!
Search found 313 matches
- Sat May 02, 2026 3:23 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Trick Knobs - Paradise Room
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4281
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 11:45 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Inferno Listening Parties - 22/5/2026
- Replies: 416
- Views: 82301
Re: Inferno Listening Parties - 22/5/2026
I'll most assuredly turn up in Barcelona, although I wonder about specific location and attendance.
It seems like an odd choice considering ours has never been a city known for its electronic music scene, much less IDM-related. All the better for me in any case.
Yeah, Barcelona and Glasgow are ...
It seems like an odd choice considering ours has never been a city known for its electronic music scene, much less IDM-related. All the better for me in any case.
Yeah, Barcelona and Glasgow are ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2026 5:16 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Got the promo VHS today
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1949
Re: Got the promo VHS today
Not much of an excitement factor anymore I guess - are there any secrets we can still squeeze out from the promo videos? - but for posterity I uploaded what was on my promo copy anyway. Cheers!
- Wed Apr 22, 2026 5:13 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: LP5 - Inferno
- Replies: 1286
- Views: 184028
Re: LP5 - Inferno
Yay! I was finally able to get thru bleep and order. So nice not having to wait so long, May 29th!
- Wed Apr 22, 2026 10:28 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Got the promo VHS today
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1949
Re: Got the promo VHS today
Haha, na. This Andy Robinson is with Ochre Logistics (Bleep distribution).momatt wrote:Andy Robinson signed it?
This guy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Robinson_(actor)
- Wed Apr 22, 2026 6:16 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Got the promo VHS today
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1949
Re: Got the promo VHS today
Cheers man! Great to see another twoismer got lucky :) I agree! Kind of surprised there wasn't more. Thanks for sharing. Thanks, yeah I feel pretty lucky! I have a feeling that they have a whole bunch of these vhs promos and will include them with future album pre-sales or whatnot...
Right on! So ...
Right on! So ...
- Tue Apr 21, 2026 7:49 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Got the promo VHS today
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1949
Got the promo VHS today
Hey Twoism, I got the promo VHS (PAL version) in the mail today! It was signed and dated by Andy Robinson 02 Apr. as the others, just arrived late in the game I guess. As far as I can tell nothing is different but I will put a copy of it online as soon as I can. The only thing interesting (maybe the ...
- Fri Apr 17, 2026 7:13 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Bleep may remove downloads of previously purchased music
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1014
Re: Bleep may remove downloads of previously purchased music
Ahh I see. Dang man yeah that is frustrating. Well I was thinking myself to rip all my vinyl to a digital format...get a more personalized BoC .wav library with all its crackle n' pops. Would be a labor but one with love.
- Fri Apr 17, 2026 3:10 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: How come this feels like a goodbye?
- Replies: 59
- Views: 5877
Re: How come this feels like a goodbye?
Maybe it's more of a Seeya Later?
- Thu Apr 16, 2026 5:31 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC PART II
- Replies: 4014
- Views: 2325550
Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC PART II
Anyone getting any Church of Z vibes?
To be fair, the "containment field" is made of hexagons

Anyway glad to see things starting to sizzle again on twoism!
To be fair, the "containment field" is made of hexagons

Anyway glad to see things starting to sizzle again on twoism!
- Thu Apr 16, 2026 5:28 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Bleep may remove downloads of previously purchased music
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1014
Re: Bleep may remove downloads of previously purchased music
Anyway, even though I understand Bleep's reasoning, it still leaves me kind of annoyed. At the very least, it would be nice to be informed in some way if purchases are about to be deactivated so people have a chance to re-download and archive, if needed.
I agree, it seems giving people friendly ...
I agree, it seems giving people friendly ...
- Fri Jun 06, 2025 4:48 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC PART II
- Replies: 4014
- Views: 2325550
Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC PART II
I like the yellow tees. I'm tired of just the black or white options for every band t-shirt that's out there. And the royalties go to BoC. I'm game.
- Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:07 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: In A Beautiful Place vinyl colour
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4037
Re: In A Beautiful Place vinyl colour
I have both the sky blue and the blue one (and 2013 repress).
https://bocpages.org/w/images/thumb/IABPOITC_Vinyl.JPG/320px-IABPOITC_Vinyl.JPG
Yeah, it seems the consensus is that it was just a odd batch of blue for the sky blue release...but it's such a significant color ...
https://bocpages.org/w/images/thumb/IABPOITC_Vinyl.JPG/320px-IABPOITC_Vinyl.JPG
Yeah, it seems the consensus is that it was just a odd batch of blue for the sky blue release...but it's such a significant color ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:58 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Backstory to Neil Krug's involvement with BoC
- Replies: 8
- Views: 29227
Backstory to Neil Krug's involvement with BoC
Came across this 52 Insights interview with Neil Krug (director of the Tomorrow's Harvest vids; see bocpages ) from Dec. 31st, 2015.
Gives an interesting backstory to Krug's involvement with BoC.
We love Boards of Canada, how did that collaboration come about? How did the result feel to you in ...
Gives an interesting backstory to Krug's involvement with BoC.
We love Boards of Canada, how did that collaboration come about? How did the result feel to you in ...
- Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:24 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Interviews
- Replies: 28
- Views: 89280
Re: Interviews | help needed
I updated the public google sheets file. m
There are three tabs visible:
⋅ Timeline (part of m)
⋅ Interviews (status overview of all interviews with regards to scans, transcription and translation)
⋅ Interviews-translation (this shows the missing translations ...
There are three tabs visible:
⋅ Timeline (part of m)
⋅ Interviews (status overview of all interviews with regards to scans, transcription and translation)
⋅ Interviews-translation (this shows the missing translations ...
- Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:16 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: In the Annexe (sample source discovered)
- Replies: 23
- Views: 19878
- Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:12 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Amo Bishop Roden interview sample source found
- Replies: 34
- Views: 20303
Re: Amo Bishop Roden interview sample source found
The same reporter from the same series, Susan O'Leary, interestingly does a segment called "Math and Mysticism" where she interviews Ralph Abraham about Music and Math. With Abraham of course having a strong connection (being part of the trialogues, were friends, etc.) to Terence Mckenna, who is ...
- Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:05 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Amo Bishop Roden interview sample source found
- Replies: 34
- Views: 20303
Re: Amo Bishop Roden interview sample source found
Yes! The ultimate. Was trying to find this for some time now. Great find!
- Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:36 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Potential sample source for Triangles and Rhombuses?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3892
Re: Potential sample source for Triangles and Rhombuses?
Sounds like it to me. Were you able to isolate that rhythm without the keys part? It definitely seems Stephen Mallinder was an influence. I mean listen to the track "Three Piece Swing" from that same release...
- Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:18 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: "You may be dead" and "A god with horns" sample FOUND!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11348
Re: "You may be dead" and "A god with horns" sample FOUND!
Well done! If you heard those samples by themselves you would think that background fire crackle was from vinyl 