____twoism
b o c
Skip to content
Search
Advanced search
Search
BoC Pages
One on Twoism
Donate
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Boards index
Search
Search
Search found 1 match
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 1 match • Page
1
of
1
by
CampfireTelophase
Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 pm
Forum:
Boards of Canada
Topic:
..and that's why I love Boards of Canada.
Replies:
32
Views:
7904
[quote="nick47"]I will say when it comes down to tiny tiny little sounds, Odd Nosdam takes the motherfuckin cake. His version of dayvan brings me close to tears every time. So beautiful. I also ge tacid flashbacks
[/quote]
no doubt, his remix is amazing
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 1 match • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Jump to
Boards of Canada
This Random Sound
The Playground
Twoism Records