Search found 6 matches

by KDRUM
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:37 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: tour
Replies: 4
Views: 3073

tour

Image
by KDRUM
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:47 am
Forum: Twoism Records
Topic: One on Twoism Volume 5 [Submission Topic]
Replies: 247
Views: 79659

why not jus put the best tracks on a comp unmixed?
What's the problem? You only submitted a track and don't take any participation in this community whatsoever, yet you question the whole concept. This mixed compilation series is called One on Twoism for a reason, and this is how it developed ...
by KDRUM
Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 am
Forum: Twoism Records
Topic: One on Twoism Volume 5 [Submission Topic]
Replies: 247
Views: 79659

It certainly isn't easy. There are more than 3 hours of tracks to choose from. First I have to learn the tracks by listening them through and through. Then the matching part starts where I have to form couples and try to combine them later on.
I'm also striving for a mix which doesn't have much ...
by KDRUM
Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Forum: Twoism Records
Topic: One on Twoism Volume 5 [Submission Topic]
Replies: 247
Views: 79659

The release will most likely be around April/May. I really need this time to figure out what the best flow will be.

I'm still at the beginning stage. So far I don't even have one decent pair of tracks mixed into each other so I have a looooooong way to go.

What's more important now is to have ...
by KDRUM
Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 am
Forum: Twoism Records
Topic: One on Twoism Volume 5 [Submission Topic]
Replies: 247
Views: 79659

Aesthetics wrote:So.. who submitted tracks but didn't get a confirmation email? (if not, first check your spam folder)


no?
by KDRUM
Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 pm
Forum: Twoism Records
Topic: One on Twoism Volume 5 [Submission Topic]
Replies: 247
Views: 79659

i sent a track but no reply????

KDRUM- threeism