Search found 8 matches

by 800xL
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:21 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Beck
Replies: 40
Views: 5432

I can't wait for this, definitely my favourite artist, would really love to see him play an acoustic set live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkfG_ciT0wo
by 800xL
Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4651474

My newest and I think my best yet, not strictly a remix pretty much only used the vocals and two other snippets.

http://soundcloud.com/800-xl/phoenix-trying-to-be-cool
by 800xL
Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:06 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4651474

My latest piece, seems to be going down pretty well and I'm very pleased with it. Should have something else ready very soon I'm really excited about. 8)

http://soundcloud.com/800-xl/800xl-make-it-happen
by 800xL
Sat May 04, 2013 10:17 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Chilled, atmospheric, instrumental hip hop.
Replies: 56
Views: 17601

Juj! Walnut is such a good album....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeLEQEpnE8E
by 800xL
Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4651474

My newest tune and probably my most 'BoC-like'

http://soundcloud.com/800-xl/800xl-maxi ... ck/s-KGyZf
by 800xL
Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Introduce Yourself
Replies: 1312
Views: 6364829

Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm glad you like my stuff. I started a new tune earlier after I registered and it's turning out very BoCcy so I can't wait to share that with you.

By Lone, do you mean 'Lemurian Lone'?
by 800xL
Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Introduce Yourself
Replies: 1312
Views: 6364829

Hey everyone, I am n00b! Based in sunny Wales and a long time BoC fan, started making music in June last year which is going pretty well, spotted your Soundcloud group and figured I should join up here. :D

My stuff - http://soundcloud.com/800-xl