Search found 7 matches

by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

Hello,

I am a recently registered member, and a long-time BoC fan. I had not heard about the goings-on until today. I had come to this forum before but mostly just lurked, though it seems now is an appropriate time to register...

Anyhow, I did read as much of this thread as I could, though I didn ...
by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

How far have the connections with the movie The Number Station been checked?

I think it just looks so bad. It couldn't possibly be something BOC would want in on. Could it?

The thing that occurred to me was that they would either be a bit peeved or downright annoyed that this would get ...
by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

699742/628315/717228/936557475955/519225
That's The Numbers Station digit. Interesting that adding both ways sums 183.

If you are referring to the "sudoku", it's no magic (as someone else pointed out already) because you are adding up ALL the numbers, only using 2 different methods. You might as ...
by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:11 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

699742/628315/717228/936557475955/519225
That's The Numbers Station digit. Interesting that adding both ways sums 183.
by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:05 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

Plug in the theoretical number from the Cusack flick to the addition theory and you get the sum:
183 both ways
by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:41 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

Freak Zone broadcast seems to just be playing the old chune for listener bumps. Same number.
by flutefrumthings
Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:04 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: The 6-number sequence as it stands
Replies: 1768
Views: 1493067

Has 100606 been considered in depth anywhere yet? Perhaps the partial red moon on the 25th coinciding with the release of the fifth series suggest it...