Search found 6 matches

by Richardspicture
Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 03. White Cyclosa (3:13)
Replies: 143
Views: 131345

I get the feeling the fellow who did thequitus review was throwing us a bone. He talked about it being dark, and he talked about being fatigued at the end....

This album will be more challenging then the last I imagine.

It is possible that the two songs out already through warp and the thing in ...
by Richardspicture
Tue May 28, 2013 1:50 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 03. White Cyclosa (3:13)
Replies: 143
Views: 131345

It's a personal preference thing but if it's okay to post that here. I'm very excited to hear some of the more experimental side of BOC. To be honest I actually enjoyed many of the shorter bits on Trans Canada Highway, and the more drone tracks like concourse, and corsair.

This album is turning ...
by Richardspicture
Tue May 28, 2013 1:47 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 03. White Cyclosa (3:13)
Replies: 143
Views: 131345

I get the feeling the fellow who did thequitus review was throwing us a bone. He talked about it being dark, and he talked about being fatigued at the end....

This album will be more challenging then the last I imagine.

It is possible that the two songs out already through warp and the thing in ...
by Richardspicture
Tue May 28, 2013 1:40 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: 03. White Cyclosa (3:13)
Replies: 143
Views: 131345

I get the feeling the fellow who did thequitus review was throwing us a bone. He talked about it being dark, and he talked about being fatigued at the end....

This album will be more challenging then the last I imagine.

It is possible that the two songs out already through warp and the thing ...
by Richardspicture
Tue May 28, 2013 1:33 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: May 27th - 17:00 PDT
Replies: 2233
Views: 1734367

The Spaniard wrote:OMG OMG!! I knew I had seen that truck somewhere else before!!

Did you realise that the truck is the one that appeared in the fake posters of Boc that were sold on ebay a year ago or so?

What a suspicious coincidence...... :^ S


pictures or it didn't happen
by Richardspicture
Tue May 28, 2013 1:30 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: May 27th - 17:00 PDT
Replies: 2233
Views: 1734367

The Spaniard wrote:In the video, at 04:36 appears Mike leaving the truck. :lol:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33418663


The Spaniard.


One Got Fat :oops: