Search found 2 matches

by Anathema
Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Talking about BoC on dutch talkshow....
Replies: 8
Views: 2052

I'm just a friendly stranger.

I had to google that, I wasn't aware there was a band named Anathema when I chose this nickname. I'm only vaguely familiar with them as a band now. I've heard this album and Judgment, I think. Certainly not bad stuff, but I wasn't compelled to listen to either more ...
by Anathema
Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Talking about BoC on dutch talkshow....
Replies: 8
Views: 2052

They start off by explaining what went on during the ARG. (there's no new or interesting information here, they just discuss the number station records on record day, the broadcast in Tokyo, the listening party in the desert, etc., so I won't bother translating it in greater detail)

Then the ...