Search found 3 matches

by Visualized
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:18 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4650944

Hey,

i got a new track "What He Sowed" online. It's filled with self-recorded samples, some BOC-ish textures and disembogues in a noisey shoegaze-post-rock ending.
Listen with headphones!

m I really liked it, do I hear a bit of a Tool influence or have I just been listening to them too much ...
by Visualized
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4650944

https://soundcloud.com/betaphax/seek-0

First track off of what will hopefully become my first full length. Lot of flylo samples in here.

Found myself nodding heavily to this, and I love that pause in the center. Are you using a 4 track? I know it's something you could do digitally, but the way ...
by Visualized
Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4650944

Hey,

i got a new track "What He Sowed" online. It's filled with self-recorded samples, some BOC-ish textures and disembogues in a noisey shoegaze-post-rock ending.
Listen with headphones!

https://visualized.bandcamp.com/