[quote="Aesthetics"][quote="Koeeoaddi There"]How can I do If I want the five compilations? This is an old post so I don't know if I can still purchase these? I'm from Belgium (Europe) so how can I pay ? Euros? And How much?
A lot of questions... :)
Thanks for the answers ![/quote]
m
Cheers ...
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:01 am
- Forum: Twoism Records
- Topic: Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.5 [2012]
- Replies: 77
- Views: 380611
- Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:56 pm
- Forum: Twoism Records
- Topic: One on Twoism Volume 6 [Submission Topic]
- Replies: 339
- Views: 16869693
Re: One on Twoism Volume 6 [Submission Topic]
Very very cool job ! Very impressed By the first compilation that I'm listening to only now. (I'm New here)
I hope that there will be other compilations and I will send tracks :p
I hope that there will be other compilations and I will send tracks :p
- Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 pm
- Forum: Twoism Records
- Topic: Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.5 [2012]
- Replies: 77
- Views: 380611
Re: Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.5 [2012]
How can I do If I want the five compilations? This is an old post so I don't know if I can still purchase these? I'm from Belgium (Europe) so how can I pay ? Euros? And How much?
A lot of questions... :)
Thanks for the answers !
A lot of questions... :)
Thanks for the answers !
- Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:58 pm
- Forum: Twoism Records
- Topic: Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.1 [2007]
- Replies: 176
- Views: 685909
Re: Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.1 [2007]
Very cool... I DL it !!
- Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364846
Re: Introduce Yourself
Welcome Lucas, Vincent and Alex. It's good to have people from all over still coming to this forum. Also be sure to check out BOC Pages if you haven't already. Fredd-E has done a great job with this internet gem for BoC fans. The link is at the top of the page.
You'll be happy to hear that there ...
You'll be happy to hear that there ...
- Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:31 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364846
Re: Introduce Yourself
Hello
Vincent from Belgium (so please excuse my bad 'frenglish' ) !
Big fan of Boc Since 2008. I'm here to collect informations because we are writing a book (in french indeed) about Boards Of Canada...
I think Boc is my favorite groups all the time. I also love My Bloody Valentine, Afx, Lfo ...
Vincent from Belgium (so please excuse my bad 'frenglish' ) !
Big fan of Boc Since 2008. I'm here to collect informations because we are writing a book (in french indeed) about Boards Of Canada...
I think Boc is my favorite groups all the time. I also love My Bloody Valentine, Afx, Lfo ...