9999 is interesting. It yields an animated sprite pig dancing while a montage of various images from buildings to pornography flash in the background. The audio is the beginning of Creep with some synth pads layered over it.
Edit: it appears as though the audio is random for that one, or there ...
Search found 4 matches
- Fri May 15, 2015 8:33 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Hell.com
- Replies: 87
- Views: 26229
- Fri May 15, 2015 6:21 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Hell.com
- Replies: 87
- Views: 26229
Re: Hell.com
Hmmm, revisting the above link (http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/space12007.html) now plays "There Coming To Take Me Away" by Napoleon XIV. 
http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/space16649.html is the highest numbered page I can get to--- any higher and I'm redirected to http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/crop.html.
http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/space16649.html is the highest numbered page I can get to--- any higher and I'm redirected to http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/crop.html.
- Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Hell.com
- Replies: 87
- Views: 26229
Re: Hell.com
Also: http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/space12007.html - 'Gently Tender' by Incredible String Band.
This is much more fun than working on a Friday afternoon.
This is much more fun than working on a Friday afternoon.
- Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Hell.com
- Replies: 87
- Views: 26229
Re: Hell.com
I tried http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/space99999.html and was re-directed to http://www.sign69.com/medialounge/crop.html. It's a xentrix-ish voice reciting text from this page: http://www.sara-freder.com/read/Readvg. ... 2/13131683