That's great info!
I'll be buying.
Thanks for the quick response
Nicky
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Boards Of Canada Synthesis - Software sample synth
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13396
- Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:17 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Boards Of Canada Synthesis - Software sample synth
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13396
Re: Boards Of Canada Synthesis - Software sample synth
Totally blown away by your work. The youtube demo for volume 3 had me sold within 5 seconds and has prompted me to upgrade my studio and DAW just so I can use them.
Can I just check my understanding....
I use Logic
I'll be able to map the samples into Logic's EXS 24 sampler but your bespoke ...
Can I just check my understanding....
I use Logic
I'll be able to map the samples into Logic's EXS 24 sampler but your bespoke ...