https://soundcloud.com/sticky-fingered- ... pliance-01
I would quite like feedback on how to improve the sound. I like the song, of course, and it's fine if you do not. If you can spot mistakes in EQ or levels or things I should be aware of, I'd properly appreciate some input. Thanks you sexy bastards.
Search found 8 matches
- Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:34 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: here, have this, you talented bunch of freaks
- Replies: 1
- Views: 370
- Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:27 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Help Anvil Stereo Learn How to Music
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2698
Re: Help Anvil Stereo Learn How to Music
No I don't disagree with you. I meant only that if you're already creating some kind of music, learning music theory isn't a necessity to create objectively great music.
- Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Help Anvil Stereo Learn How to Music
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2698
Re: Help Anvil Stereo Learn How to Music
music theory will hold you back, unless you're already incredibly creative. Music doesn't need a handbook - if it sounds good, use it. I'm a guitarist and write every song I've ever made on an acoustic guitar first and know music theory inside out. For good electronic music you have to forget rules ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:03 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: A Moon Shaped Pool - Radiohead
- Replies: 86
- Views: 31197
Re: A Moon Shaped Pool - Radiohead
no i'm not from oxford and when i saw them they were awful, but thom yorke was electric. we genuinely thought they'd never be famous. they were bad.
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:26 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Amazing Music 2016
- Replies: 163
- Views: 81990
Re: Amazing Music 2016
I've been part of this community now for about a week and not one of you mentioned christ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js4tw5WjeOU
thanks Jonno (close relation of bono, the irish fella)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js4tw5WjeOU
thanks Jonno (close relation of bono, the irish fella)
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:34 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: A Moon Shaped Pool - Radiohead
- Replies: 86
- Views: 31197
Re: A Moon Shaped Pool - Radiohead
saw them live in the early 90s as 'on a friday' then saw them again in 97 at glastonbury and thought they'd never better that album. Been proven wrong with every release since. Moon Shaped Pool is perhaps the best since Kid A or Amnesiac. Brilliant from start to finish.
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:29 am
- Forum: The Playground
- Topic: What Does Your 'User Name' Mean?
- Replies: 171
- Views: 456894
Re: What Does Your 'User Name' Mean?
I've got two online nicks. This one, Tag, comes from when i moved back to England from Scotland. At the time in the mid 80s there wa a very popular television crime drama called Taggart : I thought i was talking english but everyone thought i sounded scottish so they called me taggart, later ...
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:22 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364773
Re: Introduce Yourself
hey fuckers it me.
some of you people are insanely talented and you make me sick with jealousy. Other than that I am a decent bloke who has loads of stories about punching coppers , drugs, hacienda FAC 51, and i'm way too old for this shit but here I be. Mono off the web chat said he liked one of ...
some of you people are insanely talented and you make me sick with jealousy. Other than that I am a decent bloke who has loads of stories about punching coppers , drugs, hacienda FAC 51, and i'm way too old for this shit but here I be. Mono off the web chat said he liked one of ...