Search found 9 matches

by fumi
Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:22 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Stowed Under?
Replies: 40
Views: 8957

I agree about the money thing but only because they are in a position where money is obviously not an issue.

Really?

I know and have worked with a lot of musicians, who have released many albums, usually have a "cult" following, done commercial work, etc.. yet they still have to hold down one ...
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:51 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Stowed Under?
Replies: 40
Views: 8957

I agree about the money thing but only because they are in a position where money is obviously not an issue. Look at lots of older bands that are still around today. They always end up releasing older stuff. When they can no longer be bothered with new material or have other issues/concerns/family ...
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:56 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Stowed Under?
Replies: 40
Views: 8957

I just don't understand how all this info is up about these albums and still after years and years, nothing is on the net. I mean closes vol. 1 was re-pressed on cd in 1997! That has to be floating around somewhere, and I don't care who BoC trusts, there has to be a rat somewhere waiting to upload ...
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:48 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: How to tell if something is fake or not.
Replies: 14
Views: 3584

Cupz wrote:whoonooo!! Where are these watmm`ers coming from :roll: :lol: (Just kiddin peeps)


It's the curse of the Boxset...it's got everyone worked up/annoyed.

Good forum btw.

:wink:
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:44 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Finally some FACTS from Warp!
Replies: 25
Views: 5346

Will there be a 'Maersk & Archrival Ltd Edition' ?

:roll:
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:24 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: upcoming warp press release regarding BOC
Replies: 246
Views: 42523

but Dude,

Your original post reads as if you already had a newsletter. It doesn't mention that you just heard it from a friend.

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?s=&sho ... t&p=232781
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:03 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Lying
Replies: 15
Views: 3481

Well, I guess you're just intent on trying to piss me off so I'd probably be just better ignoring you.

Bye!
by fumi
Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:50 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Lying
Replies: 15
Views: 3481

by fumi
Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:00 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: A Few Old Tunes Boxset on Warp soon?
Replies: 25
Views: 12697

Around November 2004, a guy (Prince Murat) appeared on WATMM with a legit copy of the tape and posted it for auction on eBay for crazy money. After ALOT of fuss, someone from Hexagon Sun stepped in. eBay withdrew the bid, although I do not know if the two events were connected. The scans of Old ...