Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 12, 2025 2:55 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364832
Re: Introduce Yourself
Thank you, Fredd-E! Great to be here, and much appreciated.
- Mon Mar 10, 2025 1:45 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364832
Re: Introduce Yourself
Hello there.
My name is Alex Rollins Berg, a filmmaker in NYC and longtime Boards of Canada fan. I directed the Jacquard Causeway video linked below - perhaps you've seen it. With all the murmurs of a new album, I just wanted to say: It would be an absolute dream to craft an official Boards of ...
My name is Alex Rollins Berg, a filmmaker in NYC and longtime Boards of Canada fan. I directed the Jacquard Causeway video linked below - perhaps you've seen it. With all the murmurs of a new album, I just wanted to say: It would be an absolute dream to craft an official Boards of ...