Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jun 28, 2025 1:24 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: I have created a clearer denoise of Random 35 Tracks Tape.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1681
Re: I have created a clearer denoise of Random 35 Tracks Tap
Mostly Izotope RX 10, but I also used an AI noise reduction algorithm as it is currently the best tool for isolating tape hiss.
- Fri Jun 27, 2025 7:47 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: I have created a clearer denoise of Random 35 Tracks Tape.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1681
I have created a clearer denoise of Random 35 Tracks Tape.
Using modern techniques (and the restoration posted by niski and olive), I have made a modern remaster of this album.
Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2yvhyl4S4
Also available on The Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/r35ttdenoise
Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2yvhyl4S4
Also available on The Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/r35ttdenoise