Search found 4 matches

by bubbhasdance
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:08 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Early Material Extracts?
Replies: 57
Views: 13778

would love a PM too :)
by bubbhasdance
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: BoC's most Emotional *BEATLESS* Tune (post twoism please)
Replies: 90
Views: 34599

I dunno...about a month ago, I would've said Corsair hands down, but I'm going to have to say Open The Light. The way those piano sequences hit my brain with the constant bass...breathtaking.
by bubbhasdance
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:47 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: If they never released another album..
Replies: 74
Views: 72494

I agree with everyone here, if BoC didn't release another album, of course I would be disappointed, but if they couldn't move forward with anything, I'd hate for them to release some subpar record for the cash, that's not what I think of them to be like. Campfire Headphase is an amazing album, and ...
by bubbhasdance
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:40 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: What will you do when you get BoC's new album?
Replies: 73
Views: 19827

probably listen to it so much that my ears bleed.

first time posting, hello everyone.