Tomorrow's Harvest
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- Treefingers
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm
- Location: England
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
Oh man, so I just tried visiting www.boardsofcanada.com from work, and our firewall gave me this message:
Content blocked by your organization
Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL:
http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/
What am I missing on that website!!???!! Clearly I didn't type in the right password at home!!
Content blocked by your organization
Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL:
http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/
What am I missing on that website!!???!! Clearly I didn't type in the right password at home!!
- todieisfun
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
meaty wrote:Oh man, so I just tried visiting www.boardsofcanada.com from work, and our firewall gave me this message:
Content blocked by your organization
Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL:
http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/
What am I missing on that website!!???!! Clearly I didn't type in the right password at home!!
bukake style video release in japan?!?!?!?!?! o.O
i see it differently
https://soundcloud.com/rhombusmoon
https://soundcloud.com/rhombusmoon
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
todieisfun wrote:meaty wrote:Oh man, so I just tried visiting www.boardsofcanada.com from work, and our firewall gave me this message:
Content blocked by your organization
Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL:
http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/
What am I missing on that website!!???!! Clearly I didn't type in the right password at home!!
bukake style video release in japan?!?!?!?!?! o.O
What
Toss the sun down the backwards spiral
- MindElevation
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 862
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:55 pm
- Location: UK
revertedhexagon wrote:todieisfun wrote:meaty wrote:Oh man, so I just tried visiting www.boardsofcanada.com from work, and our firewall gave me this message:
Content blocked by your organization
Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL:
http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/
What am I missing on that website!!???!! Clearly I didn't type in the right password at home!!
bukake style video release in japan?!?!?!?!?! o.O
What
lol.
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
meaty wrote:Well I know BoC has used backmasked/scrambled porn samples...but this will be interesting explaining to my boss how I got on that blocked list!
"Well, you see, there's this band..."
And they use porn samples and you see, i went to theor website and for some reason its labled as sex.....
Why sex though? Shouldnt it be labled as "pornography" then? Sex is so random.
Toss the sun down the backwards spiral
- todieisfun
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
revertedhexagon wrote:What is this bukake you speak of
lets not go there haha. google is your best friend
i see it differently
https://soundcloud.com/rhombusmoon
https://soundcloud.com/rhombusmoon
- Betterthanyourkids
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm
- Location: MPLS
- Contact:
Treefingers wrote:Let's just hope they've got the choreographed dance moves properly rehearsed.
Yeah, I heard they can do a synchronized moonwalk of sorts
in PACOL
https://pacol.bandcamp.com
https://pacol.bandcamp.com
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
revertedhexagon wrote:meaty wrote:Well I know BoC has used backmasked/scrambled porn samples...but this will be interesting explaining to my boss how I got on that blocked list!
"Well, you see, there's this band..."
And they use porn samples and you see, i went to theor website and for some reason its labled as sex.....
Why sex though? Shouldnt it be labled as "pornography" then? Sex is so random.
I agree but the firewall uses algorithms and stuff that I don't understand to filter out websites, this is just the way it got flagged. There's lots of false alarms and wrong categories. Like BoC = sex for instance haha!
- todieisfun
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
revertedhexagon wrote:todieisfun wrote:revertedhexagon wrote:What is this bukake you speak of
lets not go there haha. google is your best friend
CANADIAN PERV
one of many
i see it differently
https://soundcloud.com/rhombusmoon
https://soundcloud.com/rhombusmoon
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
-
revertedhexagon
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
- Location: Triangles
meaty wrote:revertedhexagon wrote:meaty wrote:Well I know BoC has used backmasked/scrambled porn samples...but this will be interesting explaining to my boss how I got on that blocked list!
"Well, you see, there's this band..."
And they use porn samples and you see, i went to theor website and for some reason its labled as sex.....
Why sex though? Shouldnt it be labled as "pornography" then? Sex is so random.
I agree but the firewall uses algorithms and stuff that I don't understand to filter out websites, this is just the way it got flagged. There's lots of false alarms and wrong categories. Like BoC = sex for instance haha!
Thats odd haha just show your boss the website and you should be fine :p
Toss the sun down the backwards spiral