Page 6 of 6

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:20 am
by wwbjd
HelmetedKiss wrote:He means to say Muzak right?


Muzak works too. But.. I find that term offensive/silly in too many ways :)

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:41 am
by nlogax
wwbjd wrote:Me too :)

I would assume they're the same thing. Not sure if "library music" is defined, but I picture it as background music.. as in, "furniture music".

Furniture Music via Wikipedia

"Music not as a centerpiece but as a cerebral backdrop."


oooh, i'd never heard of that term, interesting!

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:56 am
by six-five-two
gfresh wrote:Image

Image

I thought this would make the show look cooler.... it doesn't.


Make it look more like Boards of Canada! Add some of those yellow marks like in the Campfire Headphase! I want to use it as a desktop picture...

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:10 am
by kyriakos
did anybody record this shit?

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 am
by six-five-two
Download it from torrentspy.com.. It's the newest CSI Miami episode (most seeders)

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:40 am
by mechanismj
Image

The CSI Headphase

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:54 am
by radiateme
mechanismj wrote:Image

The CSI Headphase


:lol: That's priceless!

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:57 am
by Cupz
Thats just so wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:31 pm
by six-five-two
mechanismj wrote:Image

The CSI Headphase


Awesome! Now just make the text more readable :D

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:03 pm
by mechanismj
Image

A new contraption has been put together by me.

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:10 pm
by isawdrones
mechanismj wrote:Image

A new contraption has been put together by me.

gag :mrgreen:

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:35 pm
by six-five-two
Hahah that looks perfect! But I think there is still something missing....

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:43 pm
by mechanismj
Image

I'm way ahead of ya, pal :D

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:59 pm
by ExitEuXa
Indeed you are, nice one. :lol: