Page 6 of 13
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm
by portiss
oscillik wrote:oh come now

Hahaha I had to laugh so hard when I saw that vid, gonna watch it with some proper marijauna this weekend!
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 pm
by bioluminescence
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm
by Mr Sheep
bioluminescence wrote:
Ha! My favourite squirrel hanging out with my favourite band. Nice one

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 am
by thedisavowed
This squirrel image brought a smile to my face.
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 am
by turquoise70
i am being 100% sincere when i say this video is perfect for aquarius
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 am
by Christopher C
not sure if this part was noticed....
Registrant's address:
edinburgh
po box 28607
edinburgh
EH14 7YA
United Kingdom
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm
by Mexicola
Christopher C wrote:not sure if this part was noticed....
Registrant's address:
edinburgh
po box 28607
edinburgh
EH14 7YA
United Kingdom
Oh, it was noted! As was the phone number, but I'm seriously hoping everyone is respecting Mr.MDG's privacy. Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!" or "Whens the album out?" etc. Poor bloke...

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm
by phineas
Mexicola wrote:
Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!"
now i'm laughing
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 pm
by jakestott
phineas wrote:Mexicola wrote:
Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!"
now i'm laughing
Hahahaha, nice one Mexi!
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm
by polar sky
jakestott wrote:phineas wrote:Mexicola wrote:
Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!"
now i'm laughing
Hahahaha, nice one Mexi!

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 pm
by Joebot Kill
turquoise70 wrote:i am being 100% sincere when i say this video is perfect for aquarius
i kind of agree actually. until the song switches up and the video stays the same. it would have been nice to see the video break out into some kind of kaleidoscope vision or something. whoever extended it from the original "dance like an animal" video should have taken more liberties with it.
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm
by saurus
Christopher C wrote:not sure if this part was noticed....
Registrant's address:
edinburgh
po box 28607
edinburgh
EH14 7YA
United Kingdom
Im sorry I couldn't help myself I typed it in google maps....
looks like MDG lives in a post office....
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:15 am
by Moebius
saurus wrote:Christopher C wrote:not sure if this part was noticed....
Registrant's address:
edinburgh
po box 28607
edinburgh
EH14 7YA
United Kingdom
Im sorry I couldn't help myself I typed it in google maps....
looks like MDG lives in a post office....
Um, did you seriously need google maps to tell you what a
po box means?
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:01 pm
by Archrival
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illum_EitP-1975.jpeg
Illuminati, Future Marine,Robert Anton Wilson, The last days etc etc all BOC related.
I have a feeling that the new album will be about the illuminate.
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:44 pm
by Tekmosis
Archrival wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illum_EitP-1975.jpeg
Illuminati, Future Marine,Robert Anton Wilson, The last days etc etc all BOC related.
I have a feeling that the new album will be about the illuminate.
Themed BoC albums FTW!
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm
by Snufkin
Website update (I think): The favicon.ico has changed - was just the headphones before, right? Now we've got the guy's head...
-Snuf
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm
by Mexicola
Snufkin wrote:Website update (I think): The favicon.ico has changed - was just the headphones before, right? Now we've got the guy's head...

-Snuf
Is that what it is? I was wondering what it was.
Who knows, we might even get some actual news soon.
Exciting times, I think you'll agree...

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 pm
by Tekmosis
Mexicola wrote:Snufkin wrote:Website update (I think): The favicon.ico has changed - was just the headphones before, right? Now we've got the guy's head...

-Snuf
Is that what it is? I was wondering what it was.
Who knows, we might even get some actual news soon.
Exciting times, I think you'll agree...

News... BoC 'NEWS'!? I must be in a parallel universe...
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm
by Snufkin
http://www.boardsofcanada.com/favicon.ico
It's v.small but
yes! - it's a man's head
BOC are telling us: Before there were only headphones, but now there is a listener ... meaning... new album out soon... lol
-Snuf
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm
by ryetronics
That favicon looks to me like Robert Duvall from THX 1138.