Page 51 of 271
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 am
by The Other
1000
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 pm
by Aesthetics
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm
by hexagonLife
1002.
Whoever created that clearly supports terrorism in NY! Seriously though, that is wicked, very well done

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm
by rik0000
hexagonLife wrote:1002.
Whoever created that clearly supports terrorism in NY! Seriously though, that is wicked, very well done

He is amazing, check also his
other vids (also a higher quality of youtube vid above).
Edit: started on his site with "La gaite lyrique", which is also great but after that one, there were some not so great.... Despite the not so great ones, I will be visiting his site again, the best ones are the last he created, looks promising!
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 am
by 747Music
rik0000 wrote:hexagonLife wrote:1002.
Whoever created that clearly supports terrorism in NY! Seriously though, that is wicked, very well done

He is amazing, check also his
other vids (also a higher quality of youtube vid above).
Edit: started on his site with "La gaite lyrique", which is also great but after that one, there were some not so great.... Despite the not so great ones, I will be visiting his site again, the best ones are the last he created, looks promising!
Man, that was awesome!
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 am
by jakestott
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtcIedQo ... re=related
To those of you who have Sky, you'll probably know this track quite a lot! I remember when i had access to Sky in 2001-2003, this track would play when any of the channels happend to be off-air. I would sit for hours and listen and listen. Sad i know haha.
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 am
by Chuck Beckles
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 am
by dp
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am
by jakestott
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm
by turquoise70
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm
by rik0000
I'm no user, so don't know if it's true but
this made me laugh
EDIT: changed url to correct url
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 pm
by Guido
rik0000 wrote:I'm no user, so don't know if it's true but
this made me laugh

Dead link. Mirror? I'm curious

.
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 pm
by rik0000
Guido wrote:rik0000 wrote:I'm no user, so don't know if it's true but
this made me laugh

Dead link. Mirror? I'm curious

.
Sorry, now from imageshack:
imageshack
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 am
by 88marquis
I hope it doesn't rain tonight.. otherwise i'ma have a wet seat in the morn!
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 pm
by Aesthetics
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:10 pm
by Numerator
I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 pm
by Mexicola
Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 pm
by Numerator
Mexicola wrote:Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
You summed it up so well!
I'm watching
Do You Know What Time What It Is? as I write this
fascinating stuff
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm
by Infinite E
Numerator wrote:Mexicola wrote:Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
You summed it up so well!
I'm watching
Do You Know What Time What It Is? as I write this
fascinating stuff
i watched his first show a while back and his presentation really got on my nerves, for some reason. I've warmed to him though. He does have a knack for not making me feel out of my depth with physics, which i regularly do.
but if we're talking about TV science personalities, for me it's a two horse race: Attenborough VS Sagan
I watched Contact the other day, if you disregard the cheesy religion man its a quality movie
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm
by Infinite E
Just found out that guy wasnt in the book at all. more points for saaagaaan.