Page 58 of 161
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:36 pm
by SO∆PYJUICE
Okay, I've decided I'm going to listen. >_<
I'll be ripping it from the radio show and I'll upload it asap.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:37 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
Uncut: "a front section piece with review content".
Source? See my Twitter timeline ;)
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm
by orazioblur
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:47 pm
by Fredd-E
orazioblur wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGGo4ggIiAE fake?

Fake indeed. Has been debunked previously on this forum.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm
by Fredd-E
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Uncut: "a front section piece with review content".
Source? See my Twitter timeline

hah, just found it:
https://twitter.com/JohnRMulvey/status/ ... 8461870080 
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 pm
by OverTheHorizonRadar
I think I'm gonna have to stay off here for a while, I want to wait for the whole album. But you guys enjoy, and I will rendezvous with you in June!
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:31 pm
by cosecha1969
due to a conflict with the high bidder, the xxxxxx record purchased at other music in nyc is going to be listed on ebay this evening as a buy it now or best offer...
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:53 pm
by Betterthanyourkids
HOOOOOLLLYYY FUCK. Though it's tempting to wait for the full album, I think I'll give it a listen, in case it's a track NOT on album. I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:55 pm
by Compound Candy
Betterthanyourkids wrote:HOOOOOLLLYYY FUCK. Though it's tempting to wait for the full album, I think I'll give it a listen, in case it's a track NOT on album. I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.
Unfortunately this info hasn't been confirmed and removed from both BoCpages and BBC Scotland!
Urgh!
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:05 pm
by hexagonLife
seanandcandy wrote:chronical wrote:so why not one that they worked on for 7-8~ years?
my guess is probably because they probably worked on it for one afternoon about a month ago
^ lol.
I think it would be really cool if snippets from the Old Tunes cassettes made it into the new album. Some of the stuff there had a really nice, dark feel....Statue of Liberty, I'm talkin to you...
Nevertheless, considering the amount of time they've had to make new material, I'm not expecting that to happen.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm
by Yellow Records
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? Someone please give me a run down...I'm too tired for this shit.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:40 pm
by turquoise70
vorecannibal wrote:Can't decide whether to get it on itunes or order the physical cd. I have geogaddi and right to children on itunes, but twoism on cd. hm... *flips a coin*

I want to give you the biggest high five in the world for your username and avatar.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm
by Moloch
http://www.amazon.fr/TomorrowS-Harvest- ... 7s+harvest
2LP edition comes with 180gr vinyls according to amazon.fr.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:36 pm
by deadfly
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:38 pm
by breadmaker
so i'm not sure if this has been asked already but . . . where did these scans come from?
http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com/post/50508273165
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 pm
by thepastinsidepressant
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:55 pm
by thepastinsidepressant
lets hope its 3 times longer than that one, lets make it 3 pages long!
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:07 pm
by deadfly
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:43 pm
by thepastinsidepressant
they are yes, which leaves the other 2 sides of the sleeves we haven't seen yet.
possibly more photos
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 am
by PlacentaSand
Yeah if there's a single coming out on Monday I'm for sure listening to it. i just spoiled the inner sleeve art so why not. I mean if someone rips it from the radio show... and most likely yeah that will happen.