Page 7 of 14

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:37 pm
by Beacon
I sent you an email last night Aesthetics, I'll have the song uploaded sometime today, couldn't get it done earlier.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:51 pm
by The Other
Aesthetics wrote:Alright, all submissions are in except for a few.

Some contacted me that they can't upload the song in time. They will have 1 week to send me their songs. To be clear, this only counts for users who contacted me or posted in this topic that had difficulties submitting in time. These are: Paramnesic, robotanalysis, The Other, saterdayindex, sarinsunday, Techboy, steve-o?



Anyone up for doing an intro like OoT1?


i could give it another shot if no one else is interested?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:49 pm
by Aesthetics
Please do so Anson! It was a great ntro and a second done by you will give OoT a certain consistency.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm
by Five Step Path
A intro song?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:51 pm
by Aesthetics
Did you listen to OoT1?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:06 pm
by wwbjd
See you all in a week.

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:43 am
by BrandNewRetro
The Other wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:Alright, all submissions are in except for a few.

Some contacted me that they can't upload the song in time. They will have 1 week to send me their songs. To be clear, this only counts for users who contacted me or posted in this topic that had difficulties submitting in time. These are: Paramnesic, robotanalysis, The Other, saterdayindex, sarinsunday, Techboy, steve-o?



Anyone up for doing an intro like OoT1?


i could give it another shot if no one else is interested?


Go for it! The way you used that voice over was impressive...no idea how you sourced it?!

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:34 am
by Five Step Path
Aesthetics wrote:Did you listen to OoT1?


somewhat yeah.

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:15 am
by ross adey
looking forward to hearing everyone's submissions.

track

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:32 pm
by saturdayindex
I have a track to be included, it will be a day or two however because it's on my external hard drive.

it's called Act of Creation..

jed

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:05 pm
by Shadowshocker
Aesthetics, the link I sent you isn't working for me, but I'm not sure if it's the link, or my horrible inconsistently connecting internet :roll: , so it let me know if there's any problems with it.

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:40 pm
by Aesthetics
I already have your song Shadowshocker :)

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:52 pm
by hills west
submitted an intro track to you aesthetics in your soulseek folder..check it yo

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:15 am
by Aesthetics
Thanks Hills and Shadowshocker, you guys submitted some great intro songs.

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:24 pm
by Beacon
I swear my song is coming!

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:23 pm
by Techboy
I'm afraid I won't be able to submit my full track because of, well, circumstances I can't control. I have two days, then, to try and come up with some fillers and intros for you, and so I will.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:15 pm
by Aesthetics
What's the status: Paramnesic, robotanalysis, The Other, saturdayindex, sarinsunday, steve-o?

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:35 pm
by wwbjd
workin'

I'll shoot you an e-mail in a couple of hours.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:02 am
by The Other
Aesthetics wrote:What's the status: Paramnesic, robotanalysis, The Other, saturdayindex, sarinsunday, steve-o?


I just PMed the hell out of ya...sorry for tha long message buddy...talk to you soon

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 am
by Five Step Path
my songs where received right?