Page 62 of 193

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 pm
by Cryabetes
Remixing again. turned this into this.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:11 am
by jonnyjj74

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 pm
by aged sea
Thanks for the comments on my previous post, good board folks. I reworked the tune a bit, hopefully improving it.

http://soundcloud.com/autumnpotion/a-walk-in-the-rain

Finished product!

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm
by 2020k
2020k wrote:Short snippet. Rough idea, Demo form. Not even half finished. Thought these tracks would go good together. Daft Punk Vs Glitch Mob Vs Lady Gaga. 8)

http://soundcloud.com/rjeclectica/daft- ... tch-mob-vs

That link has been taken down and replaced with the final version, which can be heard here.

I think someone from here may have commented about using pitch shifting on some of the vocals. Used it slightly before I read that comment and was pleasantly surprised when I read that someone suggested I do it. Great musicians think alike. :)

Enjoy & Dance.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am
by jonnyjj74

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 am
by noby

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 am
by 2020k
noby wrote:http://soundcloud.com/noby/untitled-song-snippet-work-in

I made some boards of canada.
This is beautiful.

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 am
by kyriakos

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 pm
by turquoise70
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20453369/wooden ... 0remix.mp3

my big sister wrote this. i remixed it.

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm
by Jonse
turquoise70 wrote:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20453369/wooden%20sun%20remix.mp3

my big sister wrote this. i remixed it.


This sounds great.

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:21 am
by Jonse
Remember Lavender Town from pokemon? Yeah, that's a little bit like this: http://soundcloud.com/staticckk/int_01

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm
by jonnyjj74
http://soundcloud.com/cyclea/cyclea-sabras-soundworld
Chopped up the sound of hitting bike spokes with objects to make the beat in this one.

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:48 am
by Jonse
Good example of some of the unorthodox percussion and sound I'll have quite a bit of in my upcoming release: http://users.content.ytmnd.com/6/1/7/61 ... 4df39f.mp3

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:34 am
by lyst
newest stuff

aztec themed downtempo electronica hip-hop.

Image

http://soundcloud.com/zeign/moct-ezuma
http://zeign.bandcamp.com/track/moct-ezuma

enjoy :)

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 pm
by The Telepathic Kid

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm
by Ignaz

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm
by kyriakos

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 am
by 747Music
The Telepathic Kid wrote:http://soundcloud.com/thetelepathickid/digestable


Pretty good stuff. I wasn't that fond of the first half. It sounded kinda hollow. But when that high pitched screeching sound came in at around 1:30 and then the percussion went nuts... that was awesome. Good work fella. 8)

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 am
by The Telepathic Kid
747Music wrote:Pretty good stuff. I wasn't that fond of the first half. It sounded kinda hollow. But when that high pitched screeching sound came in at around 1:30 and then the percussion went nuts... that was awesome. Good work fella. 8)


well hey y'all I meant that. contrast n shit.

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm
by krs
turquoise70 wrote:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20453369/wooden%20sun%20remix.mp3

my big sister wrote this. i remixed it.


Good shit. Really feelin' 2:00 onward.