Now Playing:
Moderator: Aesthetics
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
nlogax wrote:^^ honestly can't get into their stuff, try DK7 if you want something a little more Depeche than Postal.
Voyager One - Monster Zero
Best Rock Band I've discovered in a long time, influences mainly from The Verve; but with some amazing electronics thrown into the mix, space rock at its finest!
I think that I just REALLY like their "Equalizer" track. Great chill tune.
-
CatsAreKloppervok
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am
- Location: michigan
thedisavowed wrote:Junior Boys - So This is Goodbye.
Anybody heard these guys?
If Depeche Mode and the Postal Service got together and had sex, the Junior Boys would be their child. For the most part, I like it.
I love Junior Boys. Their debut, Last Exit, was excellent too...Birthday, Teach Me How to Fight, More Than Real are all great songs. I think I posted something about JBs on here somewhere...unless it was somewhere else...
Anyways, I'm currenly listening to (on constant rotation, it seems)-
Richard D. James Album-Ahpex Twin
In the Aeroplane Over The Sea-Neutral Milk Hotel
So This Is Goodbye-Junior Boys
The Man-Machine-Kraftwerk
you can say the sun is shining if you really want to
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
-
CatsAreKloppervok
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am
- Location: michigan
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
- zander two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
-
CatsAreKloppervok
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am
- Location: michigan
thedisavowed wrote:CatsAreKloppervok wrote:YELLOW wrote:oo pink moon...great album
Yeah...for as much as I love love love love electroinc music, Pink Moon in all its acoustic glory is still in my top 5 albums.
By Nick Drake, I assume? I'm downloading it now.
Downloading, hm? I had to buy it for the cool album artwork. I would love to have the vinyl sleeve for it to put on my wall or something.
Anyways, tell me how you like it!
you can say the sun is shining if you really want to
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
i can see the moon and it seems so clear

