Page 79 of 100
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:46 pm
by 2020k
bleak. wrote:
I've always wanted to create music in an open space outside.
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am
by Fredd-E
Having a mojito before the concert of Biosphere.
A picture of Bisophere playing his epic track
Novelty Waves from his 1994 album
Patashnik.
Really neat performance! The things I tell you!
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 am
by Cupz
at a sushi place looking totally fiiihiiiine
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:15 pm
by 747Music
Fredd-E wrote:Having a mojito before the concert of Biosphere.

A picture of Bisophere playing his epic track
Novelty Waves from his 1994 album
Patashnik.

Really neat performance! The things I tell you!
Fredd-E! I'm so jealous! What I would give to see Biosphere live. He's in my top 3 bands ever. So very, very jealous.
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am
by Fredd-E
747Music wrote:Fredd-E! I'm so jealous! What I would give to see Biosphere live. He's in my top 3 bands ever. So very, very jealous.
And then I even forgot to say it was a free event located in a city parc in Brussels. Surrounded by trees. The perfect ambient setting.
http://www.abconcerts.be/nl/concerten/p/detail/touch-30-feat-biosphere-philip-jeck-bj-nilsen-29-08-2012
20.30u - BJ Nilsen (Zweden)
21.30u - Philip Jeck (uk)
22.30u - Biosphere (Nor.)
The things I tell you...

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:23 pm
by 747Music
...Will not be wrong
That's nuts man! Wish I coulda been there.
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:33 pm
by Fredd-E
747Music wrote:...Will not be wrong

That's nuts man! Wish I coulda been there.
I made this video during Novelty Waves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTK1oOlkuxs
Enjoy!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 am
by 747Music
That'll have to do... for now. Thanks.
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm
by turquoise70
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm
by Mexicola
Now THAT (and I'll say that again: THAT!) is a rope swing!!

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:13 am
by Amo Bishop Roden
More recent photo:

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:50 am
by Waterbagel
Mexicola wrote:Now THAT (and I'll say that again: THAT!) is a rope swing!!

THOSE TREES!
TOO CLOSE
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 pm
by Synthestesia
Nicole of the Jungle
Watch out for that TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm
by s7409651
This makes me happy! So you visited Claire

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm
by Mexicola
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:25 pm
by A_Northern_Soul
Me with the sadly now departed beard...
http://campl.us/dtxdRyBCCNo
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:30 am
by louise
easy, thats me on the left

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 am
by fujee
Tame squirrels are the best
If they bite though, they apparently don't let go yikes!
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:53 am
by louise
fujee wrote:Tame squirrels are the best
If they bite though, they apparently don't let go yikes!
ahhh that one was reasonably friendly. or an opportunist, i'm not sure. he buried a jellybean i gave him.
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:04 am
by fujee
Saving it for the winter, high sugar snack, he'll thank you for that !