Page 9 of 14

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:01 am
by nlogax
thedisavowed wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:
40 pretty solid minutes are ready now.


Woot! :)


link to leak! :P

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm
by hills west
Aesthetics wrote:The perfect sound quality doesn't have anything to do with the medium it's recorded on hills.

But that's another discussion ;) let's keep it on topic.


i know i was kidding around

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:14 pm
by polar sky
hills west wrote:all this nonsense with perfect sound quality....I VOTE TO RELEASE IT ON CASSETTE TAPES!!! dirty ones, found in a basement..no labels just remains of labels and spiderwebs..and smells...vinegary


that would be fun,.

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 pm
by mechanismj
polar sky wrote:
hills west wrote:all this nonsense with perfect sound quality....I VOTE TO RELEASE IT ON CASSETTE TAPES!!! dirty ones, found in a basement..no labels just remains of labels and spiderwebs..and smells...vinegary


that would be fun,.


Agreed. Let's do that sometime!

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:04 am
by Cupz
Any updates Aesthetics?

I know you're very busy and everything but...I can't waaaaait!!!

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:03 am
by The Telepathic Kid
Who can? :wink:

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:17 pm
by Aesthetics
Sorry no updates, still the same as 23 Dec. I'll do my best to finish it asap but without rushing it, if you get me..

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:47 pm
by hexagon son
ya, sorry blud. no pressure!! :lol:

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:43 am
by Five Step Path
Hmm, can you estimate when the album be released?

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:44 pm
by Aesthetics
I hope to finish it in asap, I hope to get it done by the end of this month but I won't promise anything yet. This one is way more difficult than I expected.. I'm still having difficulties to find the right flow.
I'm well aware that some eager to hear it so I'll do whatever I can to finish it quick, though without rushing it.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:58 pm
by Techboy
Aesthetics wrote:I hope to finish it in asap, I hope to get it done by the end of this month but I won't promise anything yet. This one is way more difficult than I expected.. I'm still having difficulties to find the right flow.
I'm well aware that some eager to hear it so I'll do whatever I can to finish it quick, though without rushing it.
If you're having issues finding the right flow don't release it at the end of the month because of pressure. Make sure it's in time, not on time.


man that pun sucked.

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:37 am
by turquoise70
if it's super difficult that means it's gonna be super awesome.

think about it.

ok, maybe i'm wrong. but hey, c'mon. right? c'monnnnn.

if it turns out i'm not in OoT2: disregard this post. consult the below text instead:

BLAH BLAH BLAH fine i'll just listen to Alice In Chains then.

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:45 am
by dave_from_2001
is it too late?

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:32 pm
by Aesthetics
Yeah, too late for the 2nd and too early for the 3th.

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 pm
by hexagon son
wow dave, 9 no wait... NINE posts in 2 and a half years? no one can accuse you of spam posting now can they :lol:

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:08 pm
by hills west
Aesthetics wrote:Yeah, too late for the 2nd and too early for the 3th.


its 3rd (third), not 3th (thirth)..love ya

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:27 pm
by polar sky
hills west wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:Yeah, too late for the 2nd and too early for the 3th.


its 3rd (third), not 3th (thirth)..love ya


:D

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:26 am
by nlogax
wow THE dave from 2001!
i used to love your version of telephasic workshop and other songs.
8)

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:13 am
by dave_from_2001
thx man!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one was for a pal.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 am
by isawdrones
dave_froom_2001 wrote:thx man!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one was for a pal.

did you make the treeline fake too? thats a fucking lush one.