Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm
dono wrote:http://www.boardsofcanada.com/discography.html
Has there always been a looping audio file playing on this page??
yes
dono wrote:http://www.boardsofcanada.com/discography.html
Has there always been a looping audio file playing on this page??
dono wrote:http://www.boardsofcanada.com/discography.html
Has there always been a looping audio file playing on this page??
Tekmosis wrote:fail
dono wrote:Tekmosis wrote:fail
Fail.
EDIT: My bad. That was immature. You're right, I fail.
ryetronics wrote:dono wrote:Tekmosis wrote:fail
Fail.
EDIT: My bad. That was immature. You're right, I fail.
Epic Fail?
Tekmosis wrote:ryetronics wrote:dono wrote:Tekmosis wrote:fail
Fail.
EDIT: My bad. That was immature. You're right, I fail.
Epic Fail?
fail
747Music wrote:Tekmosis wrote:ryetronics wrote:dono wrote:Tekmosis wrote:fail
Fail.
EDIT: My bad. That was immature. You're right, I fail.
Epic Fail?
fail
win
ryetronics wrote:747Music wrote:Tekmosis wrote:ryetronics wrote:dono wrote:Tekmosis wrote:fail
Fail.
EDIT: My bad. That was immature. You're right, I fail.
Epic Fail?
fail
win
pwnd
strangeIPA wrote:google "newcleardawn"
see diiga.org in results
do a whois on that domain
see praxis lounge in whois info
google "praxis lodge"
Guido wrote:strangeIPA wrote:google "newcleardawn"
see diiga.org in results
do a whois on that domain
see praxis lounge in whois info
google "praxis lodge"
Freemasonry, interesting.
747Music wrote:Guido wrote:strangeIPA wrote:google "newcleardawn"
see diiga.org in results
do a whois on that domain
see praxis lounge in whois info
google "praxis lodge"
Freemasonry, interesting.
It's all becoming clearer...
Tekmosis wrote:dono wrote:http://www.boardsofcanada.com/discography.html
Has there always been a looping audio file playing on this page??
fail
Guido wrote:For the record, a list of BoC domains:
www.boardsofcanada.com
www.hexagonsun.co.uk
www.hexagonsun.com
www.hellinterface.com
www.music70.com
www.music70.co.uk
All point to the same pages.
dono wrote:Guido wrote:For the record, a list of BoC domains:
www.boardsofcanada.com
www.hexagonsun.co.uk
www.hexagonsun.com
www.hellinterface.com
www.music70.com
www.music70.co.uk
All point to the same pages.
You are correct.
FYI, the IP of above URL's resolved to a DNS server in Karlsruhe Germany.