Page 85 of 193

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:47 am
by Bryan
TaoTapeTao wrote:d00ds new BoC song leaked its totally 100% legit them I even asked omg new shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/maketapesounds/taping

but seriously here's a working track that's very bocish. What do people think??


Needs drums :)

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 am
by Bryan
I'm proud of this creation from last night. It started out as a sleepy, lilting soundscape but turned out to be a really nice guitar showcase.

http://soundcloud.com/bgilstein/rooibos

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 am
by TaoTapeTao
Bryan wrote:
TaoTapeTao wrote:d00ds new BoC song leaked its totally 100% legit them I even asked omg new shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/maketapesounds/taping

but seriously here's a working track that's very bocish. What do people think??


Needs drums :)


Eh usually I'd agree but I think here drums might get in the way a little bit. I was envisioning one of those sorta seasonal vignettes that are on campfire headphase.

Oh yeah btw that track you posted is realllyyyyy good. It does remind me a little bit of something I'd hear in an elevator but that's hardly criticism. I really like it. Also has a slight early king crimson touch to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYTRN5eYIPg

a very bibio sounding track I'm working on.

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 am
by bearhead
Okay, so this is a project of mine that's been under wraps for a while now. Anyway, here's a track I've been working on. It's more of a test, but it's a step into a new direction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBrYLiM ... e=youtu.be

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 am
by The Telepathic Kid

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 am
by Bryan
bearhead wrote:Okay, so this is a project of mine that's been under wraps for a while now. Anyway, here's a track I've been working on. It's more of a test, but it's a step into a new direction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBrYLiM ... e=youtu.be


This is very peaceful. At first I was afraid of another BoC clone, but I love those gliding synth lines!

TTK - new track is banging.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:54 am
by TaoTapeTao
The Telepathic Kid wrote:http://soundcloud.com/thetelepathickid/seventy

great track- that subtle pad underneath compliments the bizarre fast rhythm perfectly

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:31 pm
by 747Music
I decided to add a little bit of lyrics to my new song entitled:

Fire In My Eyes
http://soundcloud.com/747music-1/747music-fire-in-my-eyes-wip

What do you think?

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 am
by The Telepathic Kid

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 am
by Pointsman
bearhead wrote:Okay, so this is a project of mine that's been under wraps for a while now. Anyway, here's a track I've been working on. It's more of a test, but it's a step into a new direction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBrYLiM ... e=youtu.be

That was beautiful man, love the mood and that rippling melody.

I'm trying to do some soundtrack tunes to a computer game set in space. I'm new to electronic music and synths in general so I imagine this sounds cheap in any number of ways, thing is I just don't see it myself and could use some pointers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3F1nPI0Bw

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 am
by IanRedpoint
Pointsman wrote:I'm trying to do some soundtrack tunes to a computer game set in space. I'm new to electronic music and synths in general so I imagine this sounds cheap in any number of ways, thing is I just don't see it myself and could use some pointers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3F1nPI0Bw


Reminds me, just slightly, of a more lo-fi soundtrack to Fez. :)

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 am
by OzModule
IanRedpoint wrote:
Pointsman wrote:I'm trying to do some soundtrack tunes to a computer game set in space. I'm new to electronic music and synths in general so I imagine this sounds cheap in any number of ways, thing is I just don't see it myself and could use some pointers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3F1nPI0Bw


Reminds me, just slightly, of a more lo-fi soundtrack to Fez. :)


Have to agree with the Fez comparison! Good stuff :)

Also bearhead. I absolutely loved that track; looking forward to more.



Here is another rough unfinished song that my friend and I decided to put up. It's unfinished...but anyways hope you guys like it.

http://soundcloud.com/marsmodule/the-cr ... ough-early

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 am
by bearhead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTF5Evu ... ure=relmfu

Some really dark and fucked up music of mine. It's not necessarily "in the works" or anything, but I figured it would be something for you guys to check out. Download it, then play it in reverse....

Thanks for the kind words on my Lichen track! I really do appreciate it.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 am
by Blackjwell
bearhead wrote:Okay, so this is a project of mine that's been under wraps for a while now. Anyway, here's a track I've been working on. It's more of a test, but it's a step into a new direction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBrYLiM ... e=youtu.be


I really liked this track. The image is perfect. As I was listening, I felt like I was been sucked into it.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 am
by Techboy
bearhead wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTF5EvuXOo&feature=relmfu

Some really dark and fucked up music of mine. It's not necessarily "in the works" or anything, but I figured it would be something for you guys to check out. Download it, then play it in reverse....

Thanks for the kind words on my Lichen track! I really do appreciate it.

this is pretty cool but it appears to be gone from soundcloud so i cant download it!

i sat down at the piano for the first time in a while last night.
http://soundcloud.com/markgallagher/logarithmic
http://soundcloud.com/markgallagher/moment

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm
by bearhead
It was taking up space on Soundcloud. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to pay for more storage on there. There's plenty of Youtube downloaders online, though. Some encode to 320kbps I do believe.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:44 pm
by 2020k
I just submitted a remix to a Beatport competition. You can’t go wrong with a little Garbage. Click here to take a listen!

I know the voting prize is more of a popularity contest than listening to the submissions, but if anyone has an account..voting starts tomorrow if you could please consider giving mine a thumbs up that’d be alright with me. :)

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 pm
by bearhead
2020k wrote:I just submitted a remix to a Beatport competition. You can’t go wrong with a little Garbage. Click here to take a listen!

I know the voting prize is more of a popularity contest than listening to the submissions, but if anyone has an account..voting starts tomorrow if you could please consider giving mine a thumbs up that’d be alright with me. :)


Why does the intro remind me of that Adam and Andrew "Emo Kid" song?

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm
by kyriakos

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am
by krs