Page 10 of 14
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:13 pm
by polar sky
updates? when is damn thing coming out????? longest mixing ever.
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:37 pm
by Frank
I don't mind waiting another 2 months, if it's better then. Just take your time Ae.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:31 pm
by Aesthetics
I won't update when there is no noticeable progress. I'm currently awaiting a reply from The Other for the next step.
When there is some concrete news I'll bump this topic.
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm
by Infinite E
Aesthetics wrote:I won't update when there is no noticeable progress.
remind you of anyone?

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 pm
by Aesthetics
Infinite E wrote:Aesthetics wrote:I won't update when there is no noticeable progress.
remind you of anyone?

Haha, so true

(well in a way, because we'll keep you updated on certain stages in the project

)
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:14 am
by dave_from_2001
isawdrones wrote:dave_froom_2001 wrote:thx man!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one was for a pal.
did you make the treeline fake too? thats a fucking lush one.
thanks too man. that i did, but not to be fake. it was mismanaged on the internet. plz relabel to "plotkin70"
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:42 am
by macquarie
dave_froom_2001 wrote:isawdrones wrote:dave_froom_2001 wrote:thx man!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one was for a pal.
did you make the treeline fake too? thats a fucking lush one.
thanks too man. that i did, but not to be fake. it was mismanaged on the internet. plz relabel to "plotkin70"
hey dave, got any more tunes of yours to listen to?

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:13 pm
by Aesthetics
Good news fellow Twoismers,
I had some contact in the past couple of days with The Other about it and after some finetuning I'd like to inform you all that the compiling and mixing stage is finished. The master is off to be mastered by someone very special, more about this soon.
In alphabetical orderthose who made it to the compilation:
199free, Acres, Boreal Network, Brand New Retro, Five Step Path, Frequent C, Hills West, Kashmir Boots, Kyriakos Ioannou, Lithium Enchantment, Paracat, Polar Sky, Recursion, Robotanalysis, Salvatorin, Saturday Index, SecondaryCell, Sinkfield, Shadowshocker, Synthetrix, The Dry Path, The Other, Trills
The estimated releases date is Feb 29th
No promises at all about that though.. the site needs to be finished and I don't know if this will be ready in time.
With this good news there also comes a downside..
Those artists who aren't in that list, didn't make it to the compilation.
You should know that I did whatever was possible to put as many as possible artists/songs in it. It doesn't mean the song is not good enough, it's just that it didn't fit the flow. (I even had to let out some stunning songs.)
I'll keep you updated.
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 pm
by Frank
Great news, can't wait.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:37 pm
by Cupz
I feel very happy about the fact that I´m in

But sad about the fact others can´t be heard. Perhaps a thread where everyone posts their submissions is in order?
Can´t wait to hear the results!
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:25 am
by Aesthetics
Cupz wrote:I feel very happy about the fact that I´m in

But sad about the fact others can´t be heard. Perhaps a thread where everyone posts their submissions is in order?
That's a great idea Cupz, but only if it's after the release of volume2.
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:35 pm
by Cupz
Deal. After the release

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:35 pm
by sinkfield
cool
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:36 pm
by BrandNewRetro
Awww yeah! Well chuffed to be on it, a very pleasant surprise! I'm intruiged by this mystery masterer

Bring on the 29th!
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:43 am
by turquoise70
i'm excited both by OoT, the fact that i'm in, and for the upcoming post your submission thread. hooray!
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:34 pm
by Guido
Good news, really looking forward to the final thing, and glad that I'm included.
This probably has been asked before somewhere.. But what about a limit 50/100 CD-R release?
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:47 pm
by Cupz
Guido wrote:This probably has been asked before somewhere.. But what about a limit 50/100 CD-R release?
We don´t want another Exituexa episode.

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:04 pm
by hexagon son
Guido wrote:Good news, really looking forward to the final thing, and glad that I'm included.
This probably has been asked before somewhere.. But what about a limit 50/100 CD-R release?
could be possible in the future, but not anytime soon as cupz has stated.
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:44 pm
by sinkfield
hey, i was wondering...do the artists that made it on the album get a free copy?
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:17 pm
by mechanismj
sinkfield wrote:hey, i was wondering...do the artists that made it on the album get a free copy?
Everyone gets a free copy. It's just a download... at least that's how the first one was.