Page 95 of 193

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm
by turkanen
Hi guys! Just finished a new tune. https://soundcloud.com/miikka/fatty

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:58 pm
by Treefingers
http://mutebranches.bandcamp.com/releases
I've completed a new EP! 'Conditions in Limbo', which I think shows my best work so far.

And a late outtake from the EP, which I sampled for an earlier track that I (believe) I posted on here a while back.
https://soundcloud.com/mutebranches/this-place

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 am
by bearhead
https://soundcloud.com/wolvesinwisconsin/alone-demo

So, here's a taste of what'll be on Vol. 5

It's really dark.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:14 pm
by kyriakos

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:06 pm
by bearhead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vi3rbQ_l-s

So, this was the first remix I ever made.

Lone - Pineapple Crush

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm
by Cupz
https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding/puertodadeux

I'm going to rap to this tomorrow. Its going to be silly.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 am
by kyriakos

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 am
by Solynth
Hey guys. I'm new here. Thought I'd just post some stuff I've been working on to get some comments/criticism.

https://soundcloud.com/solynth

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:54 pm
by GH
bearhead wrote:https://soundcloud.com/wolvesinwisconsin/alone-demo

So, here's a taste of what'll be on Vol. 5

It's really dark.


Didn't find it dark tbh, but I liked it :)


@kyriakos: Really dug that Diamonds. Thumbs up.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm
by GH
My first time to take this thread literally, in that this is a 25 second vid clip of a work in v. early progress. Just laying down a rough drum pattern:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV7bG1kF ... e=youtu.be (first new thing I've worked on in ages.

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 am
by Jonse
..

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 am
by TaoTapeTao
Solynth wrote:Hey guys. I'm new here. Thought I'd just post some stuff I've been working on to get some comments/criticism.

https://soundcloud.com/solynth


This was interesting... actually sorta reminds me of my stuff in a way lol. Nice though.

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 pm
by C.I.
I've skimmed some stuff from this thread since I joined -- I think my favorite find so far was Tape Sounds. Really enjoyed Fall Dorm Sounds.

here's something I did last night -- it's very loud and blown out because, really, just screw these 5 degree temperatures I've been experiencing lately:

https://soundcloud.com/thenationalparks ... paper-wasp

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:20 pm
by honeypower
my new EP 'silent letters' available for free download.

https://soundcloud.com/nickhohn

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm
by turkanen
honeypower wrote:my new EP 'silent letters' available for free download.

https://soundcloud.com/nickhohn


Sounds goooooooooood. Great work!

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 pm
by GH
turkanen wrote:Hi guys! Just finished a new tune. https://soundcloud.com/miikka/fatty


That was great. Found it quite uplifting 8)

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm
by honeypower
turkanen wrote:
honeypower wrote:my new EP 'silent letters' available for free download.

https://soundcloud.com/nickhohn


Sounds goooooooooood. Great work!


thanks!

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 am
by OzModule
Here are a couple unfinished tracks that we've been working on.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12833604/1117% ... ade%29.mp3

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12833604/Limerence.mp3

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12833604/Majesty.mp3

Any feedback/criticisms/ideas are welcome and appreciated! I'd just like to emphasize once again that these tracks are incomplete/unmastered etc.

Oh and here is our most recent completed track that we've uploaded to Soundcloud if any of you guys wanna check it out.

https://soundcloud.com/marsmodule/construct

Cheers!

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm
by kyriakos

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 am
by 2ndMOUSE
Hybrid of world music and electronic. Accoustic guitars and treated percs. No loops.
Would appreciate the benefit of the aural landscape as heard by other ears

https://soundcloud.com/2ndmouse/meridian

Any Feedback returned.
Thanks