--The post what you are working on *right now* thread--

Moderator: Aesthetics

User avatar
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Post by 2020k »

Ah! I keep commenting on your stuff and thought you were a Twoismer. Awesome tracks, man. Love when you upload something new. x
User avatar
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Post by 2020k »

Just submitted my first proper remix to Indaba. If anyone has an account, I'd appreciate a vote if you feel it's worthy enough! Or, account or not, feedback and listens are always welcome. http://awe.sm/gDsAN
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

2020k wrote:
Ah! I keep commenting on your stuff and thought you were a Twoismer. Awesome tracks, man. Love when you upload something new. x


thanks a lot (you too bearhead)

another new tune

https://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/mista
User avatar
GH
Sherbet Head
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by GH »

First track of 2013: Everything Happens

Think a few of you might dig this one.

https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/everything-happens
User avatar
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Post by 2020k »

GH wrote:First track of 2013: Everything Happens

Think a few of you might dig this one.

https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/everything-happens
Whoa, I love that opening and how it all comes together once the beat kicks in. Great job, man.

kyriakos wrote:
another new tune

https://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/mista

Mista, Mista is the only track on The Score that I don't normally listen to. Thank you for showing it in a different light!
User avatar
IronMark
Eagle Minded
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:02 pm
Location: Southern Scotland
Contact:

Post by IronMark »

This is my current work in progress (hence why it's on youtube and not Soundcloud yet). It needs something but I'm not sure what yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwB2UR-Zwg
User avatar
IanRedpoint
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1414
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: London, England

Post by IanRedpoint »

User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

2020k wrote:
GH wrote:First track of 2013: Everything Happens

Think a few of you might dig this one.

https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/everything-happens
Whoa, I love that opening and how it all comes together once the beat kicks in. Great job, man.

kyriakos wrote:
another new tune

https://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/mista

Mista, Mista is the only track on The Score that I don't normally listen to. Thank you for showing it in a different light!


np :) thnks for listening
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

User avatar
GH
Sherbet Head
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by GH »

2020k wrote:Just submitted my first proper remix to Indaba. If anyone has an account, I'd appreciate a vote if you feel it's worthy enough! Or, account or not, feedback and listens are always welcome. http://awe.sm/gDsAN


No account, but that's a pretty nice remix man 8)

2020k wrote:
GH wrote:First track of 2013: Everything Happens

Think a few of you might dig this one.

https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/everything-happens
Whoa, I love that opening and how it all comes together once the beat kicks in. Great job, man.


Thanks a lot for listening.
:)
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

User avatar
turkanen
Boqurant
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: Finland

Post by turkanen »

Hi guys. I picked up my electric guitar after a long while and decided to try to make some dream pop with shoegazey vibe... Didn't sing any main vocal line but I did hummed and recorded very fast some harmonies. Completely new to this style so I'd be glad to hear some comments about it!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47302355/2021.mp3
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding/putyerhendsup

its a crappy but fun dance song. I pasted an arena sound over it so it sounds like those dance songs on the radio here, hahahaha. I don't think I'll ever finish it.
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
turkanen
Boqurant
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: Finland

Post by turkanen »

Cupz wrote:https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding/putyerhendsup

its a crappy but fun dance song. I pasted an arena sound over it so it sounds like those dance songs on the radio here, hahahaha. I don't think I'll ever finish it.


Woah that sounds lunatic! :) sweet work.

I finished another one... very Boards-like, not very original but here it is anyway:
https://soundcloud.com/miikka/212-1
User avatar
GH
Sherbet Head
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by GH »



That's quite an uplifting dreamy track. Very crisp production.


@Cupz: That track is mental, in an awesome way!
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

thanks peeps ^^
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

what a productive day. I made this as well: https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding ... enreinthew it will hurt your ears.
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
IronMark
Eagle Minded
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:02 pm
Location: Southern Scotland
Contact:

Post by IronMark »

I'm quite pleased with how this one turned out

https://soundcloud.com/mark-lyell/the-somerton-man
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

https://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/ ... n-kyriakos

im a whore in this thread i swear

anyway

really proud of this atm
Post a reply