Page 98 of 193
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:39 am
by 2020k
Ah! I keep commenting on your stuff and thought you were a Twoismer. Awesome tracks, man. Love when you upload something new. x
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 am
by 2020k
Just submitted my first proper remix to Indaba. If anyone has an account, I'd appreciate a vote if you feel it's worthy enough! Or, account or not, feedback and listens are always welcome.
http://awe.sm/gDsAN
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 pm
by kyriakos
2020k wrote:Ah! I keep commenting on your stuff and thought you were a Twoismer. Awesome tracks, man. Love when you upload something new. x
thanks a lot (you too bearhead)
another new tune
https://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/mista
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm
by GH
First track of 2013: Everything Happens
Think a few of you might dig this one.
https://soundcloud.com/imploded-view/everything-happens
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:19 pm
by 2020k
Whoa, I love that opening and how it all comes together once the beat kicks in. Great job, man.
Mista, Mista is the only track on The Score that I don't normally listen to. Thank you for showing it in a different light!
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 pm
by IronMark
This is my current work in progress (hence why it's on youtube and not Soundcloud yet). It needs something but I'm not sure what yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwB2UR-Zwg
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 am
by IanRedpoint
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 pm
by kyriakos
2020k wrote:Whoa, I love that opening and how it all comes together once the beat kicks in. Great job, man.
Mista, Mista is the only track on The Score that I don't normally listen to. Thank you for showing it in a different light!
np

thnks for listening
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 pm
by kyriakos
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 pm
by GH
2020k wrote:Just submitted my first proper remix to Indaba. If anyone has an account, I'd appreciate a vote if you feel it's worthy enough! Or, account or not, feedback and listens are always welcome.
http://awe.sm/gDsAN
No account, but that's a pretty nice remix man
2020k wrote:Whoa, I love that opening and how it all comes together once the beat kicks in. Great job, man.
Thanks a lot for listening.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 pm
by kyriakos
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:57 pm
by turkanen
Hi guys. I picked up my electric guitar after a long while and decided to try to make some dream pop with shoegazey vibe... Didn't sing any main vocal line but I did hummed and recorded very fast some harmonies. Completely new to this style so I'd be glad to hear some comments about it!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47302355/2021.mp3
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 pm
by Cupz
https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding/putyerhendsup
its a crappy but fun dance song. I pasted an arena sound over it so it sounds like those dance songs on the radio here, hahahaha. I don't think I'll ever finish it.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm
by turkanen
Cupz wrote:https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding/putyerhendsup
its a crappy but fun dance song. I pasted an arena sound over it so it sounds like those dance songs on the radio here, hahahaha. I don't think I'll ever finish it.
Woah that sounds lunatic!

sweet work.
I finished another one... very Boards-like, not very original but here it is anyway:
https://soundcloud.com/miikka/212-1
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:09 pm
by GH
That's quite an uplifting dreamy track. Very crisp production.
@Cupz: That track is mental, in an awesome way!
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 pm
by Cupz
thanks peeps ^^
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:12 pm
by Cupz
what a productive day. I made this as well:
https://soundcloud.com/flamingo-pudding ... enreinthew it will hurt your ears.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm
by IronMark
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm
by kyriakos
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm
by kyriakos
https://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/ ... n-kyriakos
im a whore in this thread i swear
anyway
really proud of this atm