Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm
by wwbjd
seanandcandy wrote:PALACE POSY
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 pm
by In_The_Annexe
Sick Times, because it's highly relevant where I come from.
All of the song titles are relevant though. except Causeway... :\
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:34 am
by harpoon dodger
Gemini, because I am one

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:16 am
by Opothecary
harpoon dodger wrote:Gemini, because I am one

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 am
by Fireal420
Smokes wrote:Keeoaddi wrote:Nothing Is Real
I can't help but feel like this track name sounds like the kind of name someone would use when they try to make a fake unreleased boc track... it's not bad though!
I'm mostly looking forward to the shortest tracks because i've always loved boc's little interludes and mini tracks.
haha, i agree. when i first read tomorrows harvest track list, i thought a lot of the tracks sounded like names people would use for a fake boc album.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:07 pm
by seanandcandy
everytime i think about nothing is real i just imagine a younger mike/marcus with an emo fringe yelling at his mum
ITS NOT A PHASE
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:35 pm
by Yellow Records
seanandcandy wrote:everytime i think about nothing is real i just imagine a younger mike/marcus with an emo fringe yelling at his mum
ITS NOT A PHASE
______________
*farts*
You really do set yourself up for your sig. It's perfect.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm
by Jonse
Sick Times
Come on man, the fucking name is awesome.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:28 pm
by Decorah
Split Your Infinities
What a perfect sounding song name for boc, I hope it's a trip.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:54 pm
by Tetra
Collapse, definitely. Soul-crushing vibes.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:32 pm
by rainier
seanandcandy wrote:everytime i think about nothing is real i just imagine a younger mike/marcus with an emo fringe yelling at his mum
ITS NOT A PHASE
haha! Or like someone on their first acid trip.
Actually now I've got myself in that frame of mind and I'm starting to ask myself if "nothing"
is real? I guess in a vacuum or a black hole. God, I'm not even stoned.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:40 pm
by Julian Candy
Keeoaddi wrote:Nothing Is Real
Let me take you down...
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:08 pm
by kyriakos
collapse
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:15 pm
by bearhead
I feel like it might be Come to Dust, because the title kind of feels like the pleasant aftermath, when everything settles. Where everything just kind of rests, pleasantly. So it might be a really calm ambient track.
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:33 am
by zeoevil
Julian Candy wrote:Keeoaddi wrote:Nothing Is Real
Let me take you down...
William Campbell.
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:58 am
by Julian Candy
zeoevil wrote:Julian Candy wrote:Keeoaddi wrote:Nothing Is Real
Let me take you down...
William Campbell.
Billy Shears, thank you.
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:48 am
by zeoevil
Julian Candy wrote:zeoevil wrote:Julian Candy wrote:Keeoaddi wrote:Nothing Is Real
Let me take you down...
William Campbell.
Billy Shears, thank you.
It was a fake mustache.