Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:25 pm
by steve-o
Jackie Brown is definetly his most underated film, such a classic.

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:36 pm
by streamrunner
Any questions for Tarantino? I think due to some connections I have I will be able to talk to him. I'll see if he likes BOC.

http://www.originalalamo.com/downtown/f ... ow_id=4106

you know you are jealous.

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:39 pm
by The Other
ask him if he had to kill every motherfucker in the room what BoC song would he play?

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:52 pm
by wwbjd
I'm sure he's going to say, "Who?"

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:04 pm
by The Other
yeah probably...or maybe he would say "oh yeah i saw some NFBOC movies when i was younger..."

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:20 pm
by thedisavowed
I know this wasn't a Tarantino movie either, but I loved Sin City.

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:28 pm
by wwbjd
"That one with the triangles."

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:43 pm
by thedisavowed
I just don't see Tarantino's violent worldview jiving with BoC's atmosphere..... maybe as like a film supplement to Geo...but even that is a stretch.

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:03 pm
by The Other
yeah i have never seen it working with his films...at all....

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:04 pm
by YELLOW
ianredpoint has it straight on, sofia coppola would work....shes one of few that could possibly make it work

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:14 pm
by thedisavowed
Well, they did put Sqaurepusher in "Lost in Translation" didn't they? That worked really well, as did all of the MBV.

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:50 am
by A_Northern_Soul
thedisavowed wrote:Well, they did put Sqaurepusher in "Lost in Translation" didn't they? That worked really well, as did all of the MBV.


The whole soundtrack is brilliant.