Amo Bishop Roden
that song is almost physically painful for me to listen to.
Corsair.
'nuff said.
It's nostalgia, baby.
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- Waterbagel
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
- Location: gulf coast US
Dont have much of those nostalgic moments, apart from Peacock Tail playing while im on a herbal ecstacy trip. It's like the legal version of ecstacy in Holland, thou this was selled from underneath the counter. That stuf did hit me like a hammer, and I enjoyed everything that came on my way. With the best moment me sitting in a park, with 2 mates, and peacock tail playing. I was in complete bliss, and started playing with the music, like where the xylofone sorta thingys come in, i was hammering them. That's what makes that track so special to me, but apart from that I dont have much moments with boc, strange enough ;o
Respect to the man in the ice cream van