Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 am
by re-phaelam-ed
LWTUA wrote:Scans are on Discogs too.


ya but the one on discogs isnt mine ;)

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:25 am
by LWTUA
No I know, its mine. :wink: :wink:

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:46 am
by re-phaelam-ed
LWTUA wrote:No I know, its mine. :wink: :wink:


NICE!

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:06 am
by Iced Cooly Beatnik
You Could Feel The Sky wrote:Oh well, pictures of my 10'' promo copy.
Anyone else having this?

Image
Image
Image

Bootiful.
One day I'll be filthy rich and one of everything in this thread will be mine. One day.

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:22 am
by pianoforte
this is pretteh awesome.......

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:29 am
by re-phaelam-ed
:)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: MHTRTC - Promo version

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:16 am
by jasondonervan
Fredd-E wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:Paging Fredd-E: I don't think it shows up on bocpages, but I'm sure I can do some proper photos of the labels/PR sheet if required.

I don't have those on bocpages, yet.

I'd love to have some proper photos. If you can zip me up a package I'll be happy to upload them to bocpages.

/cheers


No problem - I'll get some shots fired soon and send them your way.