Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm
by novayshun
Everything from 1996 - 2000

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 pm
by JosephG
skyliner, left side drive, and under the coke sign
84 pontiac dream, sherbet head, constants are changing
all the "vignettes" from geogaddi
happy cycling, roygbiv, and kaini industries
june 9th, chinook, whitewater, niagara
forest moon
sequoia
etc.
I guess I love it all :D ehehh

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:50 pm
by qazxswplmnko
That short song after Chromakey Dreamcoat.
That other short song after 84 Pontiac Dream.
That other short song after Satellite Anthem Icarus.
That other short song after Slow This Bird Down.
The last 4 minutes of Farewell Fire, only I very very rarely listen to it.

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:03 pm
by rhysosborne
oh and spectrum

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm
by honeypower
in the past it has been IABPOITC.

recently though it has been trans-canada highway

skyliner is so underrated.

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 pm
by sloshnpecs
At the moment:

Warp 10 final track
Red Moss
Echus

Oh, and:

Poppy Seed (reprise)

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:32 pm
by hohes_c
here's my list of favorites I regularly revisit. :)

A beautiful place in the country EP (particularly Amo Bishop Roden)
Hiscores from Old Tunes Vol. 2 (absolutely one of their best tracks)
Live version of Telephasic Workshop @ Warp 10 (so much better than the version on the album)
Live version of Julie and Candy @ ATP
Untitled 7 @ ATP
Untitled 2 @ ATP
Spiro @ Warp Lighthouse Party
Sherbet Head - The Campfire Headphase
Audiotrack 06 from Random 35 Tracks Tape (totally forgot about this one)

And many more. But the above reign supreme. :p

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:51 pm
by PlacentaSand
Old Tunes Vol.2

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 am
by zeoevil
Diving Station, Last Walk Around Mirror Lake, Melissa Juice, or Poppy Seed (Reprise).

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 am
by rainier
PlacentaSand wrote:Old Tunes Vol.2

Same here. I listen The Smallest Weird Number a lot too, and the reversed version. I feel like if I could have a theme song that's what it would be.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:59 am
by Jonse
Julie and Candy or You Could Feel The Sky.

Pretty much Geogaddi in general.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:18 am
by harpoon dodger
Whitewater, Chinook, Seven Forty Seven, Music Is Math, Chromakey Dreamcoat, Hi Scores, Over the Horizon Radar, Echus, Dayvan Cowboy, Roygbiv (Alpha Quest Mix)...I could keep going :lol:

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:25 am
by Vostok
Dawn Chorus and Corsair are my favorites right now. I go through phases.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am
by North by North
rhysosborne wrote:oh and spectrum


And damn it- I forgot Aquarious in my first list.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:45 am
by Elexen
The High Scores Ep. I feel such a visceral connection to the entire Ep. Like it's embedded into my soul. It feels like the soundtrack to every life that I've ever had all rolled into one. Peaking at Seeya Later and EYDIAB, which are both in my top 5 favorite BoC songs.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:09 am
by crazygoji
usually spiro, then straight into the lighthouse version of everything you do is a balloon

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:02 am
by Ed209
Kid For Today
Everything You Freaking Do Is A Balloon
Julie and Candy
Apparatus
Eagle In Your Mind
Corsair
Turquoise Hexagon Sun
Orange Romeda

and

Palace Posy, I bet.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:50 am
by In_The_Annexe
In The Annexe

Pete Standing Alone

Kiteracer2

Kid For Today

Wildlife Analysis

An Eagle in Your Mind

ROYGBIV

Rue the Whirl

In A Beautiful Place Out in the Country

Kaini Industries

Aquarius

Sunshine Recorder

From One Source All Things Depend

Chinook

Basefree

Seeya Later

Twoism

Oirectine

Smokes Quantity / 1986 Summer Fire

Open the Light

Everything You Do is a Balloon

Turquoise and Orange Hexagon Suns

Dandelion

1969

Forest Moon

Spectrum

Music is Math

You Could Feel The Sky

A is to B as B is to C

Alpha and Omega

Chromakey Dreamcoat

Constants Are Changing

Satellite Anthem Icarus

84' Pontiac Dream

Oscar See Through Red Eye

Tears From the Compound Eye

Farewell Fire

Macquarie Ridge

Last Walk Around Mirror Lake

Why?

Broken Drum


What can I say? I love this band.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:28 am
by circleofthesun
I don't have 2 or 1, but I feel like AFOT and R35 were made to come in or walk out at any intersection. Plus, there is a wide variety, from lo-fi guitar freakouts to ambient drones to 80s dancey stuff to their classic trademarked ambient techno...
I feel like I become to engrossed in any official release, even the short ones, because it feels like I'm cheating not only BoC's "vision" for a release but also my future enjoyment of it if I do not pay close attention.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:30 pm
by Macfuk
Peter was there, but he was on his own.