Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm
by Fredd-E
waybackmachine is your friend! 8)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:33 pm
by cubistking1906
Fredd-E wrote:
cubistking1906 wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
cubistking1906 wrote:
bdzz wrote:
aperture wrote:Does anyone have a link to the old BoC website fragments that are still up on the way back machine?

I was just there two days ago looking at old pics and the original discography but can't find it now for some stupid reason.. I think it was dated from late 2001. It's the best glimpse I've had of the old catalog.


You mean that?
http://web.archive.org/web/200106062205 ... cords.html


Thank you. I've been looking for the official info on the early stuff forever now. It says most of the early ones were reprinted on CD in 1997. There has got to be a copy of at least one floating around somewhere...

Edit: Ha, I clicked on Pictures and it took me to this cool boc web loop:
http://web.archive.org/web/200603220323 ... tures.html

Why look forever when it has been listed on bocpages for ages?

http://bocpages.org/wiki/Discography#Ra ... y_Releases

:)

I've read the particular wikis for each early release countless times, but I had never seen that particular official Discography page with all the art and links to the info compiled together.


It's there in the references section though. See here for instance: http://bocpages.org/wiki/Catalog_3

Yeah dude, I have seen all of that. This particular link and some of the accompanying links including that web loop I have not seen until now, and if it's on bocpages somewhere I haven't caught it.

And apparently Waybackmachine is the coolest shit ever.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:51 pm
by aperture
thanks for the links. kinda makes me want to dredge up homestar runner next

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm
by EnforcedNo
homestar runner is still up....