Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 am
by Syberia
Wine, the source to my happiness. We brew wine at home so we always have a lot of wine and we always drink a lot of wine..Like every day...
After a day at work when I come home, exhausted and tired of people and stress, it really is the ultimate drink.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:01 pm
by FernieCanto
I'm a fan of wine -- less than I am a fan of beer, but a fan nonetheless. But I'm the kind of fan that enjoys it, but thinks that all the gazillions of distinct types and varieties of wine out there all simply taste like "wine". It's all the same to me. I don't even know if I'd distinguish red and white wine in a blind test. All I know is that there are crappy wines that actually make me sick, so I avoid them.

Also, I always drink with the strict intention of not getting drunk. I hate drunkeness, I hate getting drunk, I hate being drunk, I hate myself when I'm drunk, I hate other people when they're drunk, I hate taking care of people when they're drunk, I hate the feeling after being drunk, and I hate knowing that I just got drunk, and I hate knowing that I have been drunk before, and I love hating all of that. My hatred for drunkeness tastes better than wine itself, and it costs nothing. It's so good that I can punch a drunk person in the face all day long.

Talking shit is much more fun when I'm sober, because I can remember it later.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 pm
by polar sky
Never been a fan of it. I'm more of a kentucky straight bourbon whiskey kind of guy.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:18 pm
by fujee
I had a whole bottle of red last night, bloody lovely.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm
by harpoon dodger
A bottle of red..or a bottle of white. Whatever gets me laid tonight!

...Billy Joel. :roll:

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 am
by tiny sparrow
recently discovered that orange juice and wine make a great drink. I try to stick with pinot noir or merlot, but any red wine works great. haven't mixed it with and white wines yet.

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 am
by WeHadNormality
"Wine was invented by the Roman's for orgies, and orgies are not too much fun if no one wants to do it with you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeyqS9BDPds