Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 am
by Mexicola
Julian Candy wrote:
akrotiri wrote:i've been here for a while. but i'm still awkwardly trying to fit in.


3 years and 794 posts later and I still barely fit in.


Hey! You're both doing just fine 8)

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 am
by Waterbagel
futureling wrote:Hello. I'm an old newbie.

Do you have to do anything to fit in here besides like BOC and maybe wear a hoodie every once in a while?


that's pretty much the baseline, and I struggle with half of that sometimes.

techboy wrote:Waterbagel: Feel free to add me, I'm not particularly discriminate with who I add on FB Razz But yes, I think my profile is probably a /bit/ public for the likes of "hexagon sun" type people. By which I mean, at all public.


And that's why it'd be the perfect cover..

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm
by 747Music
Hey there, I've been here a while. Although I don't post here very often any more, Twoism is still a brilliant place to be. It's full of talented individuals young and old from all over the world. Brought together by some of the most amazing music ever made, we all seem to get along quite well. It's good to see both those who have been here for years, still posting. And amidst all of that new people are joining quite often, which is great. So welcome to twoism, and be sure to make use of the amazing bocpages, which is run by twoism's own Fredd-E. There are gems of info spread throughout that entire website.
Cheers.