Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:01 pm
by BOC80
I dont have any kids but if I did my choices would be Olson Kid For Today and Hi Scores. I wouldnt suggest playing any 2pac though. 8) :wink:

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:14 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Derail wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Derail wrote:I don't really understand. What Boc tracks would'nt I let my children sleep to? It's Boc, not 2Pac. :lol:
As long as there's no cursing I'd put on whatever they wanted to hear. Since most of us aren't fathers yet, I think this topic is for Sallybear. :wink:


Sorry i have a daughter as well. 8)

I had no idea D4, you should've told us. Maybe you did and I just skipped over it somehow. How old is she?


I never told it inhere, it never came up, she's 20 years old and in college. :D


You told me once....in anger :roll: :wink:

Really? That would be my anger blues. :lol:

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:39 pm
by Cupz
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:You told me once....in anger :roll: :wink:

Really? That would be my anger blues. :lol:


:lol:

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 am
by M
kid for today and aquarius work for my little girl
but the ultimate had gotta be sigur ros.