Page 2 of 2

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:33 pm
by northernlite
Mexicola wrote:He just laughed and said 'You're a loser Barnes!'

Sorry. Old Dallas joke..


Right over my head lol

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:34 pm
by Mexicola
Sorry. Showing my age ;-)

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:21 pm
by Cupz
Cool movie.

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:31 pm
by Torn n Frayed
Whoa! Robot penis head ejaculation at 37:57-59! I recognize some of this footage for the DJ Food video mix that got taken down for copy write reasons in Summer of 2013. I think the film is called Arboria but I cannot find any info online. Does anyone have info on it?

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm
by Frankieflow
Hmmm... BOC.... Record Store Day... that would be nice... again...

Said by JR in a thread about RSD yesterday... :!:

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:49 pm
by Frankieflow
All in all,its a pretty sweet time at the moment with all the material being released on different platforms from the masters of the genre.The amount of soundcloud tunes is awesome.

I was hoping BOC would do something and even though the nod to this movie may well be from Warp,its a welcome glint of activity.

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:43 pm
by arvy
agree, Warp wouldn't make false alarms,

also can you post that JR post, thanks

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:07 pm
by pianoforte
Torn n Frayed wrote:I think the film is called Arboria but I cannot find any info online. Does anyone have info on it?


Beyond The Black Rainbow takes place in the "Arboria Institute", is that what you're referring to?

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:48 pm
by clearcut

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:20 pm
by Torn n Frayed
pianoforte wrote:
Torn n Frayed wrote:I think the film is called Arboria but I cannot find any info online. Does anyone have info on it?


Beyond The Black Rainbow takes place in the "Arboria Institute", is that what you're referring to?


Yes looked and that's it. .

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 pm
by FortonServices
Did anyone else see loads of vaginas in Jacquard Causeway?

Just me?

I'll get my coat.

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:04 am
by ShaneAnthony
Big fan of this film. The transition between the first 2 tracks is top, and Kilian Martin is the shit. Super cool of them to promote, considering this is their soundtrack record!

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 pm
by Compound Candy
Hey!

Got many requests for this and can't reply to all one by one, so if you guys want to download the movie just go here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nrlfjegokhvf ... e.m4v?dl=0

Cheers!

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 pm
by apriorion
Thanks for the download, man!

Re: Tomorrow Harvest Movie

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:46 pm
by Decorah
[quote="Compound Candy"]Hey!

Got many requests for this and can't reply to all one by one, so if you guys want to download the movie just go here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nrlfjegokhvf ... e.m4v?dl=0

Cheers![/quote]


Wow thank you very much!!