Page 2 of 2

Re: I made two Boards Of Canada posters, what do you think?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 pm
by fujee
Thanks Ae, this is why I asked in the first place, rest assured, the files will be used for personal use only. Hope I haven't ruffled any hexagon shaped feathers!

Re: I made two Boards Of Canada posters, what do you think?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:31 pm
by polar sky
My bad... I honestly didn't think of it. I'm always on the look out for helping fellow BoC fans. Obviously I'm not out to make money as I have PLEANTY of times helped other fans out with legit promo stickers and various other BoC related items and have never asked for one cent in return. Again sorry for posting those, hindsight is 20/20 . If anyone wants them message me for an offsite link. Peace.