Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:42 pm
by ExitEuXa
Cupz wrote:
polar sky wrote:http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/


What the fuck! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:01 pm
by Flyingpurplepeopleeater
I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.

Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again! :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:02 pm
by ryetronics
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.

Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again! :lol:


I remember the Garbage Pail Kids movie being bad, as in worse than Howard the Duck bad. And before any Howard fans flame me for that, it should be noted that i LOVE that movie in all it's crappy wonder.

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:34 am
by streamrunner
For a brief period of my childhood, Garbage Pail Kids seemed like the most important thing on this earth. Especially obtaining series 1 and series 2. :wink:

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:55 pm
by polar sky
ryetronics wrote:
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.

Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again! :lol:


I remember the Garbage Pail Kids movie being bad, as in worse than Howard the Duck bad. And before any Howard fans flame me for that, it should be noted that i LOVE that movie in all it's crappy wonder.


Yeah I bought the GPK Movie on DVD. It thought it would be so bad it would be funny. Nope, it was sooo bad it was just bad.

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:46 pm
by Flyingpurplepeopleeater
Yeah I bought the GPK Movie on DVD. It thought it would be so bad it would be funny. Nope, it was sooo bad it was just bad.[/quote]

Ha Ha, yes it's true, I remember turning it off age 8, due to lack of any percievable entertainment value.