Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:37 am
by Cupz
thedisavowed wrote:Cupz wrote:thedisavowed wrote:Something about that movie...
You should see "The Little prince (1974)". Also featuring Gene Wilder. That "something" you are talking about is richly in this film.
I'm on it.
Good luck

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:53 pm
by thedisavowed
I'm assuming that means it's super-rare?
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:40 pm
by Cupz
thedisavowed wrote:I'm assuming that means it's super-rare?
I saw it on tv so....Its a very famous book so the film should be just as known....
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:54 pm
by ExitEuXa
Not my cop of tea sorry.

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:55 am
by ryetronics
Okay I finally got all the Old Tunes tracks (at least I think i did), and now that I'm listening to Trapped, it's kinda shocking to think this is a BoC track. I love the song, but with the vocals over it, very odd. Who is the guy singing on it? I couldn't find any info on Fredd-E's site about it.
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:24 am
by wwbjd
Colonel Abrams?
Something along those lines.
It's just a remix they did as far as I know.
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:18 am
by Cupz
wwbjd wrote:Colonel Abrams?
Something along those lines.
It's just a remix they did as far as I know.
yeah, Colonel Abrams
I HATE most remixes,but if you listen to the original you`ll realize its not a remix...but an improvement

Re: Another BOC video that I made (Trapped)
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:27 am
by Fredd-E
Hey is it possible for you to upload your videos to
www.youtube.com so I can add them to my Youtube video collection:
http://fredd-e.narfum.org/wiki/Videos
(you can upload files with a max of 100 megs) (so if you'd resize that 112 megs one with the david the gnome footage based on the anew contraption mix, that would be cool as well!) (and if you got more videos, i'd love to put them all on my youtube video collection page)
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:20 pm
by six-five-two
Link expired...