Page 2 of 3

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:01 pm
by radiateme
DocteurOrlof wrote:
AnalogFix wrote:Will somebody please post Maxima (what they have).


What I have:
[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


www.yousendit.com please.

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:52 pm
by AnalogFix
radiateme wrote:
DocteurOrlof wrote:
AnalogFix wrote:Will somebody please post Maxima (what they have).


What I have:
[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


www.yousendit.com please.


Yeah what he said.

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:04 am
by DocteurOrlof
radiateme wrote:www.yousendit.com please.


Coming soon (but not tonight, sorry)

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:45 am
by hexagon son
apparently somebody on ebay UK is selling a lossless copy of it. im not gonna link it.

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:51 am
by SallyBear
not really said much in this topic but had to just agree, Whitewater is the best BoC track of all time. It goes really well with TCH as I only heard it for the first time when i got the new album last year, coincidence, or not?? hmmmm

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:04 am
by DocteurOrlof
DocteurOrlof wrote:[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


Here is a NEW POLL for you:

A - I Like Rapidshare, Rapidshare is fine
:arrow: http://rapidshare.de/files/16855849/Maximum-Pour-Les-Oreilles.zip.html

B - I prefer Yousendit, Yousendit is better
:arrow: EDIT APRIL 2nd: the Yousendit link is already down
Let's vote ! :D

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:09 pm
by radiateme
DocteurOrlof wrote:
DocteurOrlof wrote:[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


Here is a NEW POLL for you:

A - I Like Rapidshare, Rapidshare is fine
:arrow: http://rapidshare.de/files/16855849/Maximum-Pour-Les-Oreilles.zip.html

B - I prefer Yousendit, Yousendit is better
:arrow: http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=309FUTRMMP3NQ2F78CEDGN2VGE

Let's vote ! :D


Thanks so much! :) And I prefer yousendit, no waiting.

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:13 am
by steve-o
yeah thanks. and yousendit!

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:19 am
by sevenELIXIR
Thank you for the upload of maxima... worth red moss and whitewater alone.... I was trying to divide the tracks up to the appropriate lengths (wildlife analysis, chinook, rodox video into 3 tracks for example) and realized the track lengths did not match up??? why is this?

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:10 am
by DocteurOrlof
sevenELIXIR wrote:I was trying to divide the tracks up to the appropriate lengths (wildlife analysis, chinook, rodox video into 3 tracks for example) and realized the track lengths did not match up??? why is this?


Don't know... I posted what I have (this was downloaded years ago on Napster). I think it's because it came from a cassette, which is - maybe - a bit slow (so the songs are two or three seconds longer than what they should be)...

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:11 am
by fauxteur
thanks a lot
my old version was from soulseek, tracks at 320 kbps. red moss was 4:37 and sounded like a scratched CD, everything you do is a ballon was 2:47 and obviously cut off...

EDIT:
by the way, if anyone still needs this here is another link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/18272207/BOC_Maxima.rar

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:14 pm
by Siggy
They've both gone down. :(

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:13 pm
by DocteurOrlof
Siggy wrote:They've both gone down. :(


No, only the Yousendit option is down.
You can still use Rapidshare (yeah, I know, it sucks, you have to wait, you can't use your favorite download manager, but I don't need to re-up the files every 25 downloads).

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:01 pm
by CatsAreKloppervok
just downloaded it. thanks alot!

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:46 pm
by ross adey
yeah, thanks man. just d/loaded it there myself.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:32 am
by Siggy
DocteurOrlof wrote:
Siggy wrote:They've both gone down. :(


No, only the Yousendit option is down.
You can still use Rapidshare (yeah, I know, it sucks, you have to wait, you can't use your favorite download manager, but I don't need to re-up the files every 25 downloads).


Oh. Sure enough. Well, maybe the computer I was just on had a funky firewall or something.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:05 am
by niknak
Sorry, i must be really slow but could someone post Maxima again on yousend it please? I missed all this. I do have it but it's in one long track and i'd really like to have it broken up.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:28 pm
by Jack.GG
niknak wrote:Sorry, i must be really slow but could someone post Maxima again on yousend it please? I missed all this. I do have it but it's in one long track and i'd really like to have it broken up.

Yes please. I can never get rapidshare to work. Probably a firewall issue or something.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:03 pm
by Jack.GG
I finally got it to work. Here it is for others: http://download.yousendit.com/C34C7AEC3C6052AC

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:06 pm
by polar sky
i downloaded this about 2 years ago and i still find myself wondering too, why hooper bay, acid memories and play by numbers has not been leaked... whitewater is great.