Page 2 of 4

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:48 pm
by thedisavowed
Amen :!:

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:15 pm
by ExitEuXa
thedisavowed wrote:Amen :!:


Nuff said :!:

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:35 pm
by thedisavowed
Hey on the Warp newsletter it says that they have free copies of Yellow House with possible posters and badges to give away. How do I enter? Just send in an e-mail with that in subject heading or what?

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:54 pm
by ExitEuXa
thedisavowed wrote:Hey on the Warp newsletter it says that they have free copies of Yellow House with possible posters and badges to give away. How do I enter? Just send in an e-mail with that in subject heading or what?


I think it's already to late for that, but you can always send an e-mail. :)

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:00 pm
by The Other
funny...i posted this way back when grizzly bear signed with warp because i was all excited about the new album...and no one seemed to care then..

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=grizzly+bear

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:31 pm
by thedisavowed
The Other wrote:funny...i posted this way back when grizzly bear signed with warp because i was all excited about the new album...and no one seemed to care then..

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=grizzly+bear


Well, we still seem to be a loud minority here.... :wink:

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:33 pm
by The Other
thedisavowed wrote:
The Other wrote:funny...i posted this way back when grizzly bear signed with warp because i was all excited about the new album...and no one seemed to care then..

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=grizzly+bear


Well, we still seem to be a loud minority here.... :wink:


youre right...i just think they are really good...but i cant expect everyone to think that...just trying to pass the word along about a good band thats all :D

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:36 pm
by thedisavowed
I'm in a deep acoustic mode right now.. listening to Grizzly Bear and ISB....

I need to go out into the woods.

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:55 pm
by ExitEuXa
The Other wrote:funny...i posted this way back when grizzly bear signed with warp because i was all excited about the new album...and no one seemed to care then..

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=grizzly+bear


What was their to care bout at that time. Since we heard the "Yellow House" album, we all know how good they really are. :)

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:59 pm
by The Other
ExitEuXa wrote:
The Other wrote:funny...i posted this way back when grizzly bear signed with warp because i was all excited about the new album...and no one seemed to care then..

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=grizzly+bear


What was their to care bout at that time. Since we heard the "Yellow House" album, we all know how good they really are. :)


their previous release and a remix album with groups that people seem to like on this board. and news of a forthcoming album. that was what to care about. :twisted:

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:07 pm
by ExitEuXa
The Other wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
The Other wrote:funny...i posted this way back when grizzly bear signed with warp because i was all excited about the new album...and no one seemed to care then..

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=grizzly+bear


What was their to care bout at that time. Since we heard the "Yellow House" album, we all know how good they really are. :)


their previous release and a remix album with groups that people seem to like on this board. and news of a forthcoming album. that was what care about. :twisted:


:roll:

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:18 pm
by thedisavowed
For the record, I love Deep Sea Diver, and I ordered their first lp last week as well, though it hasn't (sadly) arrived yet.

You should check it out D4. The Other is on top of his game right now. :wink:

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:57 pm
by ExitEuXa
thedisavowed wrote:For the record, I love Deep Sea Diver, and I ordered their first lp last week as well, though it hasn't (sadly) arrived yet.

You should check it out D4. The Other is on top of his game right now. :wink:


I will. :wink:

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:26 am
by thedisavowed
WTH.......


Grizzly Bear will be supporting Tv on the Radio in Portland in October. Fares are like $350+......

This is really, really, not fair.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:34 am
by steve-o
Were you really going to fly out for the show?? You get the BIGGEST badge of all! :lol:

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:10 pm
by thedisavowed
Man.... If airfares were under 200 to go out there.. I just might. I'm REALLY in to TV on the Radio and Grizzly right now.

I'm kind of experiencing a big change in the weather right now in my listening habits.. I used to listen to idm almost 24/7, but lately indie rock and prog rock and grunge have been ruling my stereo. I think maybe it's cause I've started playing guitar.

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THAT SHOW. :cry:

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:10 pm
by steve-o
I don't think i'll see them either. I'm moving in a week or so and I doubt i'll be coming back to Philly to see them.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:03 pm
by thedisavowed
steve-o wrote:I don't think i'll see them either. I'm moving in a week or so and I doubt i'll be coming back to Philly to see them.


Tragic. So tragic. :(

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:51 am
by thedisavowed
Anybody here got any live Grizzly on Slsk?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:16 am
by thedisavowed
Found some live Grizzly!

Get it while it's hot (excellent quality)!

http://popdrivel.blogspot.com/2006/09/g ... -2006.html

btw this recording is sanctioned by grizzly bear. so no stress.